CHAPTER 81

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Draco's voice was the first thing Alex heard. The world was dark, spinning, and he had a coppery taste in his mouth.

"He crashed into a gargoyle, but he'll be fine," then came Frank's voice, like an echo.

"Those things should have a caution label," Kevin said.

"The grapple gun is technically a gun," Draco said, "Do you think it needs a caution label?"

"Dónde está la rubia enojada?!" Alex shouted, sitting up. He was in the Solar, on the couch, with the three boys around him, "Oh... Hey guys." His voice was rough from sleep. He cleared his throat, rubbed his forehead and grunted, "A la bestia! My head is killing me...”

“You almost kill yourself,” Frank put up his bionic hand, “This is not a movie, Alex. It takes time to master these things.”

“Yeah, yeah, I was thinking with my dick,” Alex rubbed his forehead again, “So, where’s Kimberly?"

The boys looked at each other in confusion.

"The angry blonde?" Kevin asked and Frank nudged him.

"Oh yeah! Guys! I met an evil angel!" Alex said, laughing and hissing, "God! She's so hot!"

"What do you mean, you 'met' an evil angel?" Kevin frowned.

"Kimberly," Alex bit his lip, "Yeah, I guess I met an angel..."

"You're talking about my fake sister and you know it, right?" Evie asked, making some coffee by the kitchen counter, elegant as always, "She's here in Lyonfort somewhere, I don't know where but I sent Blackfox after her."

"I want her to be my girlfriend," Alex said, winking, "How about that, Evie? Wanna be my fake sister-in-law?"

"Alex,'" Frank sighed, "We've had this conversation before. You can't date people outside the group."

"Oh, right..." Evie smiled, "I guess he forgot." she put the coffee pot back in its place. There was a clatter, then she looked up at the group with a frown. They were still standing there, staring at Alex, "Zeth would kick you out of the band if you even dare to even kiss someone outside the relationship, right?"

"Okay, and what if we add Kim to our poly thingy?" Alex sat up straighter.

"Alex," Frank sighed, "Are you feeling okay? I think the blow left him confused. Are you talking about us accepting a murderer into our poly relationship?"

"Excuse me?" Evie frowned and Frank gasped.

"Sorry, my love."

"My love?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Yes," Evie held up a contract that was on the kitchen island, "It's official."

"Evie and Frank are in a relationship now," Draco clapped and jumped a little, like an excited high school girl, "That means we need a new people to the group."

"It does?" Evie asked with a frown.

Kevin nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, because we want all of our friends to be happy!" Draco said cheerily.

"But not my fake sister," Evie shook her head while drinking some coffee, "Not on my watch."

Alex opened his mouth to say something but Frank put his hand on his shoulder and squeezed, looking straight at Evie.

"Do you think Kim loves Alex?" Frank asked and Evie shook her head.

"I doubt it, but my not-sister is just as flirtatious as him," she replied, "And I don't like the idea."