CHAPTER 22

"Oh God! I could never have imagined someone more beautiful than you," Frank had eyes only for her. Jade was still a little embarrassed, like in a trance she couldn't wake up from, a good kind of trance.

She never imagined this moment would be like this. Just a year ago she woke up in Frank's room and almost died when she saw him dressed only in his green boxers, and now she was here, just as naked as him.

That night, the first night she had Frank a few feet away, breathing the same air as her, she thought about putting her hands on him.

Now the moment was here, and she had to take control because Frank seemed eager to make love to her, but he also seemed to be holding back, waiting for her, but how much longer would he wait?

It was time to give him the green light and take the next step.

"I want us to hold each other," Jade said, "I want to feel you against my body."

"Come here," he whispered and opened his arms for her.

The moment their bodies touched and became one was as magical as their first kiss one year ago.

Frank put his arms around her neck while she moved down to hold him by the torso. His penis was so warm against her belly, and it pulsed against her skin, begging for entrance.

"Hold me tight but don't penetrate me with your... Your..." she whispered and refused to say the word.

"My penis?" he laughed, "I just want to feel you."

And she melted.

She found this feel of skin on skin, from head to toe, electrifying. And then Frank slid his hands down her back and hips, then between their bodies...

Between her legs.

"Do you want me to use my fingers?" He asked, "I'll use the non-metal hand."

"Do it," she whispered against his pecs.

He lowered his hand even further, surprised at how wet she was.

Jade let out a high pitched cry as his finger slid past her folds, shaking her entire being.

She stood largely passive as she threw her arms around his neck and subjected herself luxuriously to his touch.

"Go on, Frank. Put your finger in me as if it were your... Cock," Jade said, and this was too much dirty talk for her.

His finger went deeper.

God! She was on fire!

She had to muffle a moan by burying her face in his pecs. She shuddered all over, clinging to him desperately so her knees wouldn't buckle and send her tumbling to the floor.

Frank's finger inside Jade began to move, slowly but firmly, and she held on to him tighter. She could feel his heartbeat against her face, and he smelled so nice despite being so sweaty. His fingers moved again and her body trembled from the intensity of it all.

"Oh yeah... You're warm," he whispered, "So warm and wet."

Her hands travelled up his back as he continued to thrust his finger into her. His bionic hand brushed along her neck gently, then down her spine.

He pushed her feet apart a bit more with his own, and she gasped loudly at the pleasure she felt.

She felt alive.

Like when you have too much sugar in your bloodstream or get really drunk, but good kind of drunk.

His finger moved faster, now curling a bit inside her, and his thumb was now rubbing her clit gently as he did so. Her legs tightened and she stood on her toes.