CHAPTER 16

"Frank! We need to talk about sex," Zeth said behind Frank, who was fixing the green bowtie around his neck while walking down the hall towards the elevator.

Frank sighed and stopped walking, turning to see Zeth.

"Did Evangeline tell you about my plan?" Frank asked.

"No, but it's not discreet to rent a room for yourself, is it? And I found out you were with Sue, so what else could she be doing with you if not giving you advice?" Zeth replied, "And yes, I pay Evie to always keep me informed, I admit it. But it's because I care."

"It was very risky being alone with Sue," Frank whispered.

"Very irresponsible of you, but I know you well, you have a will of steel and would not have fallen for her games," Zeth replied, patting the boy on the bionic shoulder, "You could have told us.”

"I needed a woman's opinion," Frank replied and blushed, "Anyway, going somewhere, Zeth?"

“All of us, except Alex, are going to a restaurant tonight. It seems like he got a little obsessive after talking about body types during the show and wants to stay at the gym for a while."

"Why do you want to go out?" Frank cocked his head, "You don't need to eat."

"Someone needs to keep an eye on the boys, especially Draco now that Alex doesn't want to be around him," Zeth rolled his eyes.

"And why don't you order something from the hotel’s restaurant?"

"Because you took over it, maybe? We don't want to ruin your date," Zeth said with a laugh as he pressed the elevator button for Frank. "Listen, it's okay if you want to be Jade's first time, but it will also be your first time, and there are things you should know."

"Like what?" Frank raised an eyebrow, and Zeth leaned with one arm on the wall, sighing and looking down.

"I can't believe I'm going to talk to you about this, but..." He looked up, his blue eyes fixed on his friend. "She wants the sex to be good, but she may not feel close enough to you to ask for what she needs in bed, so ask her what she wants to do, okay?"

"I think that's obvious, right?"

"Not quite," said Draco, who was already walking down the hallway followed by Finn, Everett, and Kevin. "You should make things fun and interesting, you know, show her that you're interested in everything."

"I don't understand," Frank scratched his eyebrow.

"She will likely need foreplay to have an orgasm," Zeth explained, and he was blushing hard. "Think of P in a V as part of sex, rather than all that is sex... Okay, I feel a little uncomfortable talking about this with you, I'm like a father to you at this point."

“Frank, just, don’t pressure her into having an orgasm.” Said Draco, and he seemed a bit more casual about the subject than Zeth himself, “Nothing kills the mood like being forced to the finish line. If you’re asking her every two seconds and she eventually moans a half-assed yes, it was likely just to shut you up rather than because she got off. Let her take her time and enjoy.”

“Do you think she'd fake an orgasm with me?" Frank gasped and covered his mouth, "God! No! I don't want to make her feel so uncomfortable that she has to pretend! I want her to feel special."

“Then make her feel special, and focus on her.” Draco told him.

“If she is trying to avoid your gaze, then something is definitely up.” Said Kevin.

“And if she gives you an awkward smile after sex while you’re grinning after doing your best, then yes, it’s likely that she’s faking it.” Draco continued, and he actually looked very relaxed talking about this, he even put his hands on the back of his head.