CHAPTER 10

"Hope you have fun tonight," Raphael said, pointing at the screen. "We have a game for you called... Which music videos were these comments left on? For every correct answer, we'll add a thousand dollars to Jade's charity, and for each incorrect answer, we will add a thousand dollars to Melody's. So, are you ready?"

"Sounds like fun," Draco said, jumping a little in place until Zeth put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"So far, both Jade and Miss O'Pry have twenty one thousand dollars for their charities, so let's make more! First comment..." Raphael pointed at the screen, which lit up immediately.

Draco's goth boots are higher than my IQ, and his facial expressions are me after ten cups of coffee.

"I mean, every video, to be honest," Draco said among nervous laughs.

"Draco always wears platform boots because he's short," Everett said, cocking his head and looking down. "And cute, like baby yeti."

"Jesus! It could be any video!" Finn said, rubbing his temples. "I don't know... Maybe Call Me Your Monster?"

"I'd say Jungle Spirit," Alex said. "In that video, Draco was doing a bartending show with Everett in a pool. He looked like a high-as-hell monkey."

"But in that video, Draco was behind a bar," Kevin said, scratching his head, "And in the dancing part, his feet were never on camera."

"And how do you know that?" Zeth asked, "How many times have you watched that video?"

"Too many," Kevin chuckled and blushed.

"I was actually standing on a stool behind the bar," Draco said. "And in the dance parts, I stood on a platform."

"I think it's Sexy Crawl," Frank said, scratching his head. "Draco kept doing backflips all the time and even hung from a headlamp... And fell."

"Draco does that in every video," said Zeth. "It would be easier to answer an algebra question."

"I think the answer may be Happily Rejected," Kevin said, with a finger on his chin.

"The correct answer is I've Got Fangs." said Raphael, "Which means that Miss O'Pry now has twenty-two thousand dollars for her charity."

"This is going to be harder than I thought," Jade whispered, covering her face with her hands from her podium.

"Before we go on, I must ask you if..." Raphael cleared his throat, "Do flattering comments make you uncomfortable? We know that Monster Mash is a very sensual group, and we thought we could choose comments that match your style, but only if you allow it."

"Bring it!" Zeth said a little too excitedly. "Show us what people say about me!"

"About us," Alex crossed his arms and frowned.

"Us, yeah, whatever," Zeth rolled his eyes.

"Jade," Raphael said and turned to look at her, "Does it bother you that we read comments, let's say inappropriate, about the boys?"

"It doesn't bother me," Jade said with a sincere smile, "I understand they have to deal with it every day."

"That's my girl!" Alex said raising a fist, "Thank you, beautiful!"

"Let's move on to the next comment, then!" Raphael pointed at the screen.

What appeared there left everyone speechless.

The eyes of the seven guys in the band, Jade and Melody, and the entire audience were wide open at what was written on the screen.

I've always liked biker boys, and here are six singing about domination... Send them my way! I have hands and I have holes, and I am willing to put them to good use.