CHAPTER 17

"If you want to have fun, you need to show him how lucky he is to have you under him," Sue said, sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed, resting on her elbows, looking at Jade up and down as if judging her. "Confidence is key in everything, but I recommend not eating too much during your date; it can be uncomfortable in bed because you do eat real food, unless you want to feel like a barrel bouncing in a violent river."

Jade was sitting in a swivel chair in front of the makeup table, biting her nails. Behind her, Evangeline held up two pairs of heels. Golden stilettos and black pumps. Evie was internally debating which ones would look best with the golden blouse Jade was wearing.

"Get yourself into a sexy state of mind," Sue said, pointing at the stilettos Evangeline was holding, to which Evie herself nodded. "Even if it means fantasizing about another guy instead of your man, and I'm talking about Zeth," she concluded with a dismissive hand.

"Just don't say Zeth's name,” Evie said with an eye roll, approaching Jade to put the stilettos on her, “Or I swear I’ll break your ass if you break Frank’s heart.”

"I'm in love with Frank, Zeth is just an inevitable pleasure but it's not love... I think. But anyway! What if Frank wants to do something that I don't want to or don't feel ready to try?" Jade asked, pressing her thighs together.

"He's no mind reader, and neither are you," said Evie, with a finger to her chin, analysing Jade's outfit. "Why not start by trying to find out what turns you on and just tell him what you like? Guys don't like to play the guessing game."

"You don't need to give him a list," Sue said, pointing at a black necklace that was on the bed. Evangeline immediately nodded and grabbed it.

"Just tell him if you like what he is doing or not." Evangeline continued as she walked over to her jewellery box, opening it and searching for something to match the necklace. She internally debated whether the gold earrings on her left hand were better than the black ones on her right hand. Evangeline finally chose the black earrings, approaching Jade to put them and the necklace on,

“What men like in bed is an ego boost every once in a while,” Sue explained, “And if you show him how to do it correctly and how you like it, you will reward him by letting him know that he is a tiger in bed.”

“You don’t need to tell him every two seconds how amazing he is,” Evangeline said as she tucked Jade's hair behind her ears, "But every once in a while, tell him that it feels good or you like it when he does this or that.”

"For example, Zeth likes it when you do it at an angle," said Sue, biting one of her long black nails in a way that immediately made Jade jealous. "When you're doing it doggy, he usually changes it up a bit by putting a hand on your back, lowering your chest onto the bed until your boobs are squashed, looking like pancakes."

"Really?" Jade gasped, crossing her hands on her flat chest.

"But it's a win-win," Sue said, inspecting her sharp black nails. "Aside from stimulating your G-spot, you're also giving your man a great view of your back and buttocks, as well as making the fit tighter." She turned around, putting her hands on the bed and lifting her round bottom, wiggling it a little. "It's nice when you go around in circles, and I'm not talking about mind games, but how you move." She made sure to move exactly as she was explaining, much to the horror of Jade, who was blushing. "Moving your hips around gives him the most unique and exquisite sensations."

"Alright, we get it, you can stop now," Evangeline said, turning Jade around in the chair she was sitting in to stop her from watching the show. Evangeline then ruffled Jade's hair a little, "Oh yes, Jade! Frank will be on his knees when he sees you! I'm so excited for you! You must tell me everything! I want details!"

“And remember,” Sue licked her lips, "During your date, warm up the boy with sensual touches on the sly, talk dirty and talk about long things that you crave to put in your mouth, be sensual. "

"Okay... I'd better get going," Jade said, "Wish me luck!"

"Oh! Jade," Sue said and Jade stopped at the door looking over her shoulder. Sue was checking her nails, her devil's tail moved like a snake, “I'll give you one last piece of advice... Don't blindly trust men. Learn from my mistake.” She stopped looking at her nails to wink at Jade, "I once fell in love with a man, Prince Zehtt ‘The Blond’ Rahman, the warrior prince who fought for Queen for a Day Elizekhmet Rahman during the Clash of the Rahmans,” Susan made a pause, and she looked genuinely regretful.

“You were there during the Clash of the Rahmans?” Evie raised an eyebrow, but Sue shook her head.

“My father, brother and I defected around two decades before the Clash, when Viktoria Rubinstein gave birth to Zehtt’s bastard daughter... Franka.” It seemed like just saying that name was painful for Sue, "Men aren't to be trusted, Jade. They just use you and then leave you. If you learn to live with that, it will be more pleasant and easier."

“And you think Frank is like that?” Jade frowned. “Do you think all of the guys are like Prince Zehtt?”

“It's very likely," Sue said and Jade didn't know if it was a joke or not, "Particularly Zeth. He is a Rahman after all, isn’t he?"

"Zeth is like no other man, and Frank is a gentleman," Jade replied.

"Live your fantasy while it lasts, Jade," Sue smiled, and it was genuine, "I mean that in the best way. Just don't expect a wedding because that's never going to happen. Only in Evalon could you marry more than one man at a time, if they don't kill each other first, that’s it."