CHAPTER 60

Draco kissed Jade desperately, hungrily, holding her tightly against him while carrying her with impressive ease in his muscular arms.

"Wait, should we continue?" Jade broke the kiss.

"Just don't tell Zeth, or anyone. Okay?" Draco muttered with his cute scarlet eyes locked on hers.

“I don’t if you don’t,” Jade said and he giggled close to her lips.

Kiss, tongue, curious hands, moans, it was just these four red walls and them.

“Oh yes, Draco! You are such a good kisser!” Jade locked eyes with him... But she couldn't recognise him anymore, “Draco? You look paler than usual.”

“I am fine,” he slammed the door shut with a foot, so hard the frame came off, “Oops.”

"We'll repair it later," Jade said.

"Jade, you don't know me yet..." Draco whispered, his hands on her thighs squeezing hard, as if he were afraid to let her fall from his arms, "But is it okay if I... If I like it a little rough?” he blinked cutely, making puppy eyes, but then shook his head in a frenzy, “I mean... I'm vanilla! I swear! But... "

"Vanilla?" Jade laughed, "I've never heard that before but, that thing you said about spanking my pussy... It sounded interesting."

"Okie Dokie! Then let's have some fun, just a little bit rough, vanilla rough," and he dropped her onto the bed so hard she even bounced.

“Woah! Guess that was a little!” Jade pressed her thighs together, but when he looked at her from the end of the bed... She gasped.

His eyes were no longer scarlet red, but rather wine red, dark and penetrating. His muscular torso was riddled with black veins, and his skin was much paler than before.

And he was breathing heavily.

"Draco?" Jade asked, "Draco, are you okay?"

"Oh? This? It's nothing, little side effect. I'm fine! I'm still a pretty daisy in a field, nothing to fear. Never been better!" His voice was hyper, faster than before. "I haven't done this in years, Jade, So I'm a little nervous but I want you to know everything will be like a walk through the roses... Although roses have thorns but, semantics.” He licked his lips, which were already a couple shades darker. “Just have fun, would you do it for me?”

God! Not the puppy eyes!

“Oh! Of course I will, you Cutie Patootie!" Jade smiled.

"Yes! Thanks, Jade! I just want you to tell me if I do something you don't like, if I hurt you. I swear I'm not bad, just different, I think," Draco closed his eyes tightly, "No. I can't let myself go. I must control my instincts."

“I can leave if you...”

“No. I need to forget right now. I need sex.” He looked at her with dark red eyes full of desire and some hyper energy, and as he walked closer, he slipped his boots off, unbuckling his belt, dropping his faux leather pants and stepping out of them, standing only in his red boxer briefs.

“I think we shouldn’t,” Jade said, and looking in the reflection of a mirror to the left... Oh Jesus! Her eyes, her pupils! They were long like a cat's! "Oh fuck yes! Let's do this, Draco! It's just a little bit of sex," Her reflection said with a macabre voice...

Or was it her?

"I guess there's nothing wrong with a little, little, little bit of sex, right? I mean, I can't take it anymore, I need to get over my traumas," Draco said, giving Jade's tight pants a tug, peeling them off, looking at her pink panties, "And these..." Draco spread Jade's legs wide with a whistle, roughly, and his smiley face lowered between them.