CHAPTER 11

Amid applause and television music, the spotlights danced, and Raphael bowed for the camera.

"And we're back here with the Monster Mash guys! Let's move on to the next comment," Raphael snapped his fingers, and the screen lit up.

I can exercise every day of my life, but I will never reach my goal because my ideal weight is Everett on top of me.

"I hope my sister isn't watching this," Everett said and covered his face, "Or my brother. Aspem will never be silent."

"Is no one is going to talk dirty about me?!" Draco asked. "Is it because I'm five foot six?!"

"You're actually five foot two without your boots," Everett said.

"Hey! My true height was a secret!" Draco exclaimed.

"Well, Draco... I think you're handsome, no homo, of course," Kevin said, and Draco looked him up and down without saying anything, turning away.

"No homo, but you're member fans consider the cutest, Draco," Everett said, blinking rapidly and smiling, "I do too."

"Like Baby Yeti," Kevin snapped his fingers and Everett nodded, and then Alex put his arm around Kevin.

"You've adjusted very well, haven't you Kevs?" Alex winked at him.

"Yes, too well in my opinion," Draco whispered and looked away from them, grunting.

"Someone's jealous," Alex wiggled his eyebrows, and Draco clenched his fists but didn't say anything.

"That comment was left on Personal Trainers," Finn said. "I guess from the part about exercising."

"Mr. Seamons, you are very good at this game!" Raphael said. "Let's add another thousand to Jade! She has twenty-five thousand for her charity now!"

"I'm very heavy," Everett said amid applause. "I don't understand why anyone would want me on top."

"I think you misunderstood that," Draco said. "That person means... You know, bees and stuff."

"I'm too big to be bee," Everett said. "I want to be bigger insect. Tarantula."

"Tarantulas are arachnids," Alex said.

"Then scorpion," Everett replied. "They're dangerous, like me. And cute, like me."

"That's an arachnid too," Kevin said.

"Here we go again," Jade rolled her eyes, sighing heavily, "The fruit bowl conversation."

"Do you think scorpions are cute?" Raphael raised an eyebrow and Everett nodded.

"They are misunderstood beings," the big man said. "They have repressed feelings and emotions... Like me." And he got lost in infinity.

"Can we move on to the next comment please?" Finn suggested to the show's host. "We don't want Everett to get philosophical again. The last time he started talking about the secrets of raisins."

"Of course," Raphael nodded with a confused face, and the screen lit up again. "How about that one?"

There's something about cowboys that makes me horny and I want to sit on Zeth's face and ride it like I am riding a bull!

"Wow, that person has very, very good taste! I'm flattered," Zeth said, inspecting his nails. "It must have been the jacket I was wearing, or the hat. Or maybe it was just me!"

"Sometimes I wonder what it is about Zeth that drives us all crazy," Jade whispered, but Zeth turned to look at her with seductive eyes. Jade turned fifty shades of red and swallowed hard, looking down at her podium, "I said it near the microphone, didn't I?"