PREQUEL

IMPORTANT: This book is the second part of the Monster Mash Saga, if you haven't done so, you can go read the complete Book 1 right now!

** 5K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! **

OVERNIGHT, I WENT FROM JUST AN AVERAGE FAN... TO THE GIRL THEY WROTE THEIR SONGS ABOUT.

Jade is a twenty-one-year-old college student with a simple life.
She is a fan of Monster Mash, the boy band that has captured the attention of the entire world thanks to the different and attractive personalities of its six members, powerful voices, perfect bodies, handsome faces, and monster concept.
She never intended to meet the boys; the only thing she enjoyed was being part of their music and fandom. However, that changes when fate takes her straight to the boys' hotel room.
More and more, she finds herself drawn to their perfect harmony, becomes a part of their lives, becomes obsessed with them, and finally discovers that, first, she is in love with all of them. Second, it seems that they are also obsessed with her. And third, apparently, they don't pretend to be monsters... They really are.
But what will happen when the leader of the band gives her an ultimatum in which, in order to avoid arguments between the members of the band, she must choose between being the girlfriend of all of them at the same time, or not being the girlfriend of any of them?