Introduction

Prologue:

Swati stirred the gravy, munching a piece of carrot and her phone buzzed with a notification from their fandom... Switching off the staw she moved out of the kitchen and saw her 2 years old daughter watching reels from her phone...

Moving behind her she peaked in and saw her watching the reels of her idols, her solace admiring her another solace... She smiled at her daughter and her husband who was sitting beside her daughter murmured, "like mom, like daughter..."

Shaking his head he gave the baby to his wife and took his laptop to work peacefully... Swati sat beside him and placed her baby, dhriti on her lap before taking the phone from her...

Opening their fandom in the Twitter she saw the latest buzz on the hastag ashaangi and for a second her heart stopped, "what the fu-" closing her mouth she prevented herself from say it and her eyes grew wider...

Her body felt a jolt and she quickly searched the particular account before gasping loud reading the tweet,

@Partiv.mani : After a long gap of 2 years, back to the home... "Cook with comali Mega season"...

#cwc #cwc1 #cwc2 #cwc3 #cwc4 #family #backtoform #stressbuster

He had attached the pic of his camera and behind that the set was shown as blur...

Seeing the hastag of cwc2 and cwc4 Swati's forehead started to form sweat beads and her heart starts to beat fast... Without wasting another second she gripped her daughter more and fastly searched for the notification from the fandom, their happy place...

A/N: I will use some fandom names randomly, don't know if there is any account in the same name, don't get offended guys...

@Ashaangi.fandom; Ohh my gawddd, fammmmm🤯.... Get ready guys👻... something big is cooking up🥳...

Below that the screenshot of Parthiv's tweet was attached... Scrolling down she saw another post and her heart almost stopped seeing that...

It was a college of the insta stories that was shared by shivangi and Sharath...

In that photo shivangi has shared a pic of herself inside the car with a hastag as 'cook sivaangi' along with a chef emoji... On the other hand Sharath, the brand ambassador of Ashaangians has shared a mirror picture of himself with rakshan and Ashwin inside a room with caption as "partner and Machan" along with a red heart for rakshan and a purple heart for Ashwin... below that there was the caption for the tweet...

@Purple Ulagam; what I'm i seeing🤯😱... Ohh my gawdddd, the magic is happening again💜✨, I can't even believe this fammmm🤧😭... Counting the days for our manna and manni's come back💜✨...

#Ashaangi #ashwinkumar_ak #sivaangi_krish #kulukulu #magic #cwc #trendingpair #backtous #trust #believe

Comments;

Person 1: ohhh goddd🤯🤯🤯, what is this😱🙀, i can't believe this😫😫...

Person 2: whaattttttt😱😱😱😱......

Person 3: ithu unmaiyaaaaa..... Enaala namabaevy mudila🤯🤯....

Person 4: 😱😱🤯🤯😫😫💜💜💜💜🥳🥳🥳🥺🥺🥺🥺

Person 5: manna and manni are back...🥳🥳🥺🥺🥺😫😫💜💜...

Person 6: innuma idhunga avungala nambeettu irukunga🤣🤣...