~Twenty Eight~

"Oru punnagai poove... Siru pookalin theevey... Nee ennai mattum kadhal Pannu..."

Whistling to the beat he walked to his apartment while spinning the car key, "en vaalibha nenjam... un kaaladi kenjum... Siru kadhal pichai podu kannu... " Doing some movements with his arms to the beat he stood infront of his apartment and opened the door oy to stand froze seeing his mother standing there...

"Am..amma ..." He gulped seeing her there and she folded her hands glaring him... "Maa neenga innum thoongalaya..." He composed himself before moving in and she stopped him in the middle, "Enga poyirundha..." Her voice made him gulp and he gave a thiruttumuzhi...

"Aha... adhu.. adhu vandhu.." he stammered and she glared him, "ethana thadava solli irukken late night shoot kuputta solleetu po nu... Kekkavey mattala..." She asked in behalf of him and he was confused for a minute hearing her before composing the happenings...

"Aha aa... adhu... Hmm... Sorry maa... Ini sollaama po maatten..." He said with a tooth smile and he sighed giving a hit to his arms... "Seri seri... Ulla va... Vandhu seekram paduthu thoongu..." She said giving him way and he entered inside with a grin...

Selvi closed the door and turned to see him standing there waiting for her... Moving towards him she was about to ask why he was not going but before that he engulfed her into a tight hug and kisses her cheek making her surprise...

Without waiting for her response he walked to his room, "sel sel avalidam sel... Endre kaalgal solludha da... Sol sol avalidam endre nenjam kolluthada... Azhagaay manadhai parithu vittaaleyy..." He sang dancing for his own tune and she frowned, "Thuli thuli thuli mazhaiyaay vandhaaye...ohh ohh ohhh... Chuda chuda chuda maraindhe ponaaye... Eyy...eyyy...eyy..." His voice was heard through out the way to the room and selvi was confused like anything...

"Yenna aachu indha paiyanuku... Aiyoo kadavuleyy, thalaila adi edhum patturukuma... " Her thoughts went beyond and she gasped... "poopol sirikkum podhu kaatrai parandhida thondrum..." She heard his happy squeal from inside the room and jerked,

"Aiyayoo aandava, kandippa ivanuku edho aageeruku... naalaike pullaiya kutteettu Vandhu vepla adichuren saami en paiyana kaapaathu..." She thought pating her cheeks and moved back to her room ...

Falling back on the bed with wide arms and legs Ashwin let out a happy sigh remembering the happenings of today... It was a role coaster of emotions in one day... However at the end of the day he was the happiest to welcome the next day with new hopes and dreams...

Taking his phone, he took her number which was saved as “Amma💜” a long ago and opened the chat which has the last seen as, 6th December 2021...

That day he made a call to her from the WhatsApp to enquire about her absence in the Audio launch and ended up declining the call abruptly... But he hadn't even thought in his worst dreams that it could be his last call to her... He still remembers the last call they had before the audio launch and their cute moments there...

"Shivangii enga irukka..." He asked as soon as the call got connected and she sighed, "ahmm Ashwineyyy.. I'm sorry... enaala innaiku vara mudiyaathu..." She said with a sad tone and he gasped, "edheyyy vara mudiyaatha... Yen yennaachu..." He sounds shocked and she sighed again...

"Ahmm adhu vandhu Ashwineyyy... Naa vara ready aageetu thaan irundhen, but last time la vera oru program vandhuruchu... So enaala anga vara mudiyum nu thonala..." She said and he was believered, "maa idhulaam oru reason aa... Andha program aa cut pannitu Inga vara vendiyathu thaana..."

"Illa Ashwineyyy... Appa oda friend kettirukaaru adhunaala enaala no solla mudiyala... I'm sorry..." She sounds apologetic and he mchh'ed, "maa yenna maa, nee illaama eppudi maa... Please appa kitta konjam pesi paaru..."