~Thirty five~

Sorry guys not so long update alert;

"okeii Namma pairing panna thevayaana porutkal inga irukku..."

Damu said pointing his hands to the long table and the contestants frowned seeing a long play shooting gun placed infront of them... "Heyy thuppaki vachu yenna panrthu..." Dharsha mumbled to pavi and leaned towards her, "oru vela balloon shooting maari edhaachum Pannu vaanga pola.."

"Eii mama... Paathiya ingayum thuppaki... Namma channel kaaranga innuma thuppaki aa vidala..." Bala said to pugazh and he nodded his head with a dramatic smile, "Aiyoo takkunu oru counter kooda kedaika maattenguthey..." He gave a thiruttumuzhi and mani laughed hearing him...

"Dhooo andha pacha balloon thaan naan..." Shakthi pointed the screen, standing beside Karthik and he ohhed, "appo andha blue thaan naa..." Tapping his chin he said and Shakthi nodded, "aama unakku yaaru venum..." He asked him and Karthik turned to him in disbelief, "idhellam oru kelviya... Chinna kolandhaiku kooda theriyum naa yaara keppenu ..."

He said and Shakthi laughed wounding his hands around his shoulder, "enakku theriyum enakku theriyum..."

"Okeii first shivangi vaanga..." Rakshan called out gaining everyone's attention and Karthik jumped to the front looking at the screen with his usual mantra "enna edunga... Enna edunga..."

Everyone clapped when Shivangi moved to take the gun and rakshan asked before she could position that, "shivangii... Unakku endha balloon venum..."

"Appudi indha colour nu laam onnum illa... Chumma random aa suduvom edhu odayutho adhu thaan en thalavidhi nu nenachukka vendiyathu thaan..." She position the gun to the shoulder and everyone laughed... she fixed her sight straight when rakshan shot the next question, "serii unakku endha comali venum..."

"Monisha illana Karthik..." She said and Karthik screamed in joy from the inside and ashwin was in a shocked State hearing her... "karthik aa.." he mumbled with in himself with a sulked face and heard a shot sound...

When he snapped his head up he saw the popped blue balloon laying on the floor making everyone go crazy by her accurate shot... "Heyyheyyy Shivangii.... Poduu... First uu try laye shot aa... Masss uu..." Vishal shouted for her and master whistled...

"Haiyayooo naanu nanu naanu..." Karthik ran around the room and pugazh was looking at him believered, "eii eiii Ava en thangachi da..." Pugazh shouted running behind him to stop him but he was not in the mood to listen to them...

"Eii eii nillu da nillu da... Deiii...." Pugazh tried to ran behind Karthik who ran out of the room and qureshi grabbed pugazh stopping him, "mapla iru iru... Porumai porumai... Veleela ponathum Paathukalaam... Cool down..."

"Andha blue balloon ku sondha kaaranga veleela vaanga..." Bhat called and Karthik entered inside showing his back while a mass bgm played in the background... Everyone squinted their eyes seeing the shadowed back posture and Karthik turned making the others gasp...

Identifying him Ashwin gasped and snapped his head towards shivangi hearing the sound of her squeal... She was jumping in happiness and Ashwin's face turned into a frown meanwhile Karthik was also surprised to see her joy...

"Aiyayooo... Naa vandhathukaa ivlo happy aavuraanga... Aiyoo..." He jumped around seeing her and she laughed at him before shaking her hands with him...

"Ada ada ada... Yenna karthikuu.. nee nenachathellam nadakutheyy... Shivangi varanumnu ketta avale vandhutta... summa solla koodaathu, un kaattula mazha thaan pola..." Rakshan teased Karthik who was standing beside shivangi with all smile and Ashwin glared Rakshan...

"Adhellam appudi thaan... Naanga rendu perum thaan seranum nu erkanave eluthi vachathu... Ellam kadavul theerpu.." Karthik showed his hands up to the sealing and Ashwin seems believered hearing him, "kadavul theerpa..." He mumbled under his breath with a visibly not so happy face and adding more fuel to his state there came chef bhat's voice...