~Fourteen~

"Aiyayooo..."

Shivangi shouted in shock seeing the empty bowl of dough and Karthik who heard her came running to her pulling Rekha with him...

"Yennaachu... Shivangi yennaachu..." He asked grabbing her palm and she looked at him with a pout... "En maavu theendhu pochuu..." She winced at him and he pitied her, "Paravala nee enta irundhu eduthuko..." He said rightfully and recieved a hit on the back of his head...

"Deii enna iluthutu vandhathu mattum illaama Inga ivaluku nee maavu vera dhaanam panriya... Veluthuruven unna va da Inga..."

Rekha hissed at him and pulled him back to the work station who was pouting at shivangi while she gave a thiruttumuzhi rolling her eyes everywhere, "nalla vela naa comali aa varala..."

"Listen everyone, ungaluku already thandhirundha arisi maavu theendhu pochu marubadiyum maavu venum na andha team oda cooks band aa Remove paneetu matha team la irundhu oru comali aa kootteetu Inga vandhu onna thoppukaranam podanum..." Chef bhat announced from the center of the way and Ashwin snapped his head to his back only to see shivangi looking at her empty bowl...

His eyes Swiftly moved towards Karthik who was getting ear ful from rekha mam and his heart beat raised for no reason... Forgetting his work he turned his attention completely towards shivangi and saw her rushing away from her table to pugazh making him sigh in relief...

"Anneyy anneyyy, vaa thoppu Karanam podalam..." She said hurriedly and pulled pugazh with her, who was designing the dough into the shape and he looked at her believered by her sudden act...

Ashwin turned to the staw taking care of the Murukku but his attention was still on the duo whom were doing sit up joyfully...

"Novvv... kannu staw mela vai sivu mela illa..." Monisha nudged Ashwin while adjusting the band joining their hands and he pressed his lips together trying to control his blush..

"Yenna Ashwinnnn... Ore sirippa irukku unga table la... yenna vishayam..." Mani asked coming forward noticing Ashwin and Monisha whom were laughing at something...

"Yen kaa un table la velaye illaya eppo paaru engalaye nondura..." Monisha snorted back and mani gave a shock reaction making Ashwin laugh at them...

"Eiii solluva di solluva, naane andha shivangi vela solliye kollraale nu vaitherichal la irundha, nee ennaye kalaikuriya..." She said more like a winc and Monisha laughed hearing her, "yen kaa sivu paavom ..."

"Yaaru Ava paavama... Naan thaan di paavom Ava kaila sikkitu poraadura naa thaan paavom..."

"Appudi yenna Ava ungala paneetta..." Ashwin asked defending his girl, and mani twisted her lips, "unga aavi avaluku ulla pugundhu kitta maari panra, ellathayum repeat mode la sollra, oil oothu nu oru time sonna pathaatha, oothu oothu oothu oothu oil oothu oil oothu oil oothu oothu oothu oothu oothu nu solleete irukka..."

She imitated shivangi and Ashwin laughed removing the band and pulled mani with him to do sit up, "seri vaanga poyi thoppukaranam pottutu vandhuruvom..."

"Un kaaryathula mattum nalla kuriya irukka da deii..." She said walking with him and he grinned widely before grabbing her ears to do sit up ...

"Manushanga valarura maari valaranum nu sonna kekkuriya, kaadhu kooda etha maatenguthu..." Mani commented standing on her toe to grab his ears and he giggled at her struggle, "naa seriya thaan valandhurukken, nee thaan innum kutty aa irukka..."

"Eii monishaaaa...." Shivangi called out for Monisha and she turned to her before rushing to the table, "sivuuuu..."

"Aiyoo aiyoo... En comali enga... Aiyooo..." She asked titling her head to the 360⁰ and Monisha muffled the laugh seeing her expression, "Aiyoo sivuuu anga paaru en cook kooda thaan unga comali thoppukaranam pottutu irukaanga..." She said eyeing the way Ashwin and mani doing sit up and shivangi sighed seeing them...