~Thirty~

"Heyyy Ashwin, elundhuru da... Ashwinnnn..."

Selvi pated Ashwin to wake up making him squirm in his sleep, "maa... Please maa... Oru five minutes maa..." He winced turning to the other side and she sighed a frustrated breath with her hands on her waist...

"Ashwin 5 nimisham 5 nimisham nu solli Ara mani neram aaguthu... mani enna aaguthu theriyuma... Madhiyam 2 aachu... Podhum nee thoongunathu... Olunga elundhu va... vandhu saapudu..." She called again but he didn't answered while falling into deep sleep...

"Ashwin... ippo elundhukuriya illa appa va kupudava..." she threatens him and he winced in sleep, "mchh maa po maa... Nee vera..." He turned to the otherside making her huff and she shouted from inside the room, "Ennanga... Ennangaa Inga paarunga... Ivan elundhuka maattenguraan... Ennangaa..."

"Varen selvi iru..." Lakshmikanthan screamed back as a reply and Ashwin jerked from his sleep, " naa elundhutten..." He shouted sitting straight away and glared his mother who was smirking at him...

"Dhrogii..." He mumbled huffing but she didn't mind him before leaving from there... Glaring her retreating figure he got down from the bed and took his mobile only to see a bunch of notifications from his insta...

Frowning to himself he took his seat back and opened the insta only to be shocked seeing the mentions from the fan pages... He scrolled through the notifications and even opened some of them...

There was a screenshot of the reel he liked with the song, 'gudhitheney Kushi aagava..' and below that there was a caption,

"Ohhhh myyy gawwdddd😵😵😵... finally this is happening🤞🤞🤞😭😭... the wait is over fammmmm our manna is back💜💜💜🧿🧿🧿😫😫😭😭..."

Ashwin smiled reading that comment and checked the profile only to see that the story has also posted in the feed before he went to the comment section,

"enaala idha nambavey mudiyala😱😱..."

"Wtfffff is thisssss🤯🤯🤯..."

"Overnight la indha manushan yenna ippudi oru shock aa tharaaru😵😵😵..."

"I can't believe this 😭😭😵😵..."

"Mannaaaaa💜💜🧿🧿🧿😵😵😵😭😭.."

"He really did this 😭😭😭..."

"Our favourite pair is together again😵😭😭❤️🧿🧿💜💜..."

"Nejamavaa🤯🤯... Did he really liked this reel 😵😵😭😭..."

"Ashwineyyyyy😭😭💜💜💜🧿🧿😭.."

"Aiyoooooo naa idha enga poyii solluven kadavuleyy 😵😵😭❤️🧿.."

"Ashwineyyy neengala idhu😫😫😩❤️🧿.."

"Is that really his own account 😦🤔😦😦🤔.."

"Marubadiyum modhala irundha🤯🤯😱😱..."

"Ayyayyoo.. enna yaaraachum pudimga😣😣.. enakku thalaye suthudheuy 😫😩😭😵❤️❤️..."

"Natta Nadu rathrila ippudi enga thookatha keduthutiye manna😵😵😭😭❤️❤️😩😩❤️🧿.."