~Twenty six~

"enna indha aalu, innum oru message kooda pannala..."

Shivangi winced rolling on her bed and dipped her face into the pillow, "kova pattu phone cut panni 1 hour aaga poguthu innum ivaru oru message kooda pannala... Cheiii..." Rolling back to face the sealing she took her phone and checked again for any notification...

"Ivara poyi nambunen paaru yenna sollanum... Unakku arivey illa sivu, yaaru yenna sonnaalum odane nambeeduviya... Adhuvum avara poyi eppudi ivlo easy aa nambuna... Nee ippudi irukkurathunaala thaan unta advantage eduthukuraanga, unna use panraanga..."

She mumbled to herself only to be distracted by the vibration of her phone and she gazed over it to see the caller ID displayed on the screen ''Manna💜☃️'... She squinted her eyes and mumbled under her breath, "edukka maaten... hmmm..."

"first uu caller id change pannanum, how childish... Ufff..." She said after the vibration dies and with in few seconds it again rings making her more irritated... "Mchh yenna thaan ivaru prechana... Oru time edukalana vida maattaara... edukka maatten edukka maatten...Cheii..."

Groaning for no reason she fisted the phone twisting over the mattress before attending the call by the last ring... "Maa..." His base voice was heard through the phone and she gulped shaking her head, "no no shivangii, don't melt..."

Pating her chest to calm down her raising heartbeat she didn't answered anything, "kovama irukkiya..." His base voice caught her off gaurd but she wasn't ready to let it slide, "sorry maa... Veetla amma appa laam vandhirundhaanga adhaan phone panna mudiyala... Please I'm sorry..."

He used his puppy voice and she sighed before giving a hum in response... "Pesamaattiya..." His voice passed through her earshell and a gulp went down her throat, killing her words inside ...

"Seri Paravala... Konjam jannal kitta vaayen..." He asked in a polite tone and she squinted her before a sudden strike made her jerk... Throwing away the phone on the pillow she rushed to her window and gasped finding him on the other side of the gate...

Her eyes went wide when he signalled her to take the phone and she rushed back to the bed to take it before returning ... "Hiii..." He speaks through the phone waving at her simultaneously and she blinked her eyes rapidly not being able to realise what is happening...

"Oiii, yenna appudiye pei aranja maari nikkura..." His chuckle brought her back and she let out a gasp, "ash.. Ashwin... Inga yenna panreenga..." She sounds believered... "Chumma thaan... Oru sorry kettutu polaam nu vandhen..." He shrugs his shoulder making her gasp again...

"Loosaa neenga..." She asked leaning front and he gasped, "Maa... Yenna maa takkunu loosunta..." He pouted and she rolled her eyes, "aprom... Anga poyi message panna sonnen, marandhuteenga.. adhuku sorry solla thirumba kelambi Ingaye varuveengala..." She asked in disbelief and he lowered his head clicking the tip of his tongue...

"Illa... Nee enmela irukka akaraila thaana veetuku poyi message panna sonna... But, enaala unakku inform panna mudiyaatha situation aageeduchu... Adhaan..."

"Adhuku.. adha phone la sonna paththaadha..."

"Illa maa, nee ivlo neram Enakaaga wait panneetu vera irundha la, adhaan manasu oru maari urutheetey irundhuchu... Anga irukka mudiyala... Adhaan kelambi vandhutten..." He leaned on the car looking at her through the window and she just didn't answered anything...

But no worries... Her eyes was enough to tell him what she was going through... Seeing her zoned out state he tried to ease her mind, "adhu mattum illaama... Unna paakanum pola irundhuchu adhaan takkunu vandhutten..." He sounds playful and she gasps hearing him...

"Idhulaam romba over uu..." She mumbled beneath her breath and he heard her, "appudilaam onnum illaye... Un face uu... ellathukum worth uu thaan..." He said taking evil eyes of her from the distance and she pulls back her smile hardly...