~Thirty Three~

"Ammaaaa... Amma.. please maa... Sorry maa... Please maa sorry maa..."

Ashwin walks behind his mother like a sad puppy and followed her to the kitchen, "maa sorry maa... naa venum nu maraikala maa... Kochukaadha mee... please..." Hugging her from the behind he tried to kiss her cheek but she pated his face away making him pout...

"Enta pesaadha da nee... Olunga odeeru illa thodappa katta pinjurum... sollitten..." Jerking him away from her she walks out with a plate of vegetables to chop that into pieces... Pouting to himself he walked behind her and saw her sitting on the sofa while chopping the carrot...

"Maa..." Ashwin dragged taking the seat beside her but she didn't answer anything, "maa... Please maa..." He winced and selvi turned to him, pating his hands away angrily, "deii... Pesaadha nee... Eppudi da unnaala enta appudi poi solla thonnuchu..."

She hissed at him and he pouted, "maa.. adhu illa maa..." He tried to speak up grabbing her hands but she jerked him away, "eii pesaadha... Pesaadha nee... Neelaam vaaya thorakka koodaathu sollitten..." Showing the knife to him she huffed in anger and he gasped jerking back...

"Naa yenna indha serial la laam vara amma maariya da nadandhukitten unta... Haa... Eppovum naa unaku friend maari nu solluvala... Edhayum enta marachathe illanu solluva... Aana ippo... Ava kooda irukkenu enta sonna yenna da prechana irukku..." She shouted moving the knife closer to him and he fall back on the couch, "maa.. maa... Kaththi maa... Kaththi maa..."

"Eii yenna da kaththi boththi ntu... Vara kovathuku appudiye sorugeeduven olunga odi poyiru..." She signed him to leave using the knife and Ashwin gulped, "maa... Ava thaanaa pottu kudutha... Naa onnum pannala..." He pouted and she glared him, "eii nee pannatha thaana da Ava sollra..." She snorted back and he pouted at her, "maa..."

"Eyyy amma nomma ntu enta vandha, soththula bedhi maathraya kalandhuruven... Poda angutu..." Beating his arms she pushed him off from the couch and he pouted at her with a sad face... But as always, how can she be angry over him for a long time... His puppy face didn't failed to melt her heart and she huffed a breath in defeat...

"Inga paaru Ashwin... Nee yenna pannuva edhu pannuvanu laam enakku theriyaathu... Naalaiku enaku en marumagala paakanum... Olunga avala koottitu Vandhana, enta pesu... illa kandippa bedhi maathra thaan unakku..." Threatening him with the knife in her hands she continued to chop the carrot and Ashwin grinned ear to ear...

"En Chellakutty... I love you mummy..." He jumped to kiss her cheeks and she hides her smiled with a sulk, "eii chii... Idha avakitta solli irundhana inneram en perapulla enaku mutham koduthurukkum... Yenna panrathu naa pethu vachirukurathu thaan seriyana bake aa irukkey..."

Hitting her forehead she stood up from the couch and he saw her like she had grown two heads, "eppudi paathaalum enna thaan damage panreenga... Enna neenga thaan pethaangala illa engarundhaachum thookeetu vandheengala ..." He asked gazing her retraining figure and she moved ahead without turning back...

"Thookeetu vandhatha irundhirundha poyum poyum unna yenda thookeetu varanum... Edhaachum nalla pullaya paathu eduthurupen eyy... Pethu tholachathunaala adhu kooda mudiyala..." Her voice was heard from the inside of the kitchen and he seems believered...

"Hmm idhuku ellathuku kaaranam neethaana... Iru varen..." He thought about the reason behind the happenings and rushed to his room taking his phone with him...

________________

Falling back on the bed shivangi gazed over her mobile and bites her nails nervously, "hmm... Yenna innum phone varala... Edhaachum prechana aagi irukkuma... Haiyayooo..."

Biting her nails harshly she winced and turned to check the phone, "mchhh thappu panniteno... Avaru amma kitta maatti vittuthu konjam over aa poyiducha... Haiyoo Shivangi... Seriyana loosu di nee... Thevayillatha kaaryatha pannitu ippo ippudi polambeetu irukka..."