~Thirteen~

First week pairing:

Shivangi - Manimegalai
Ashwin - Monisha
Baba Baskar - Barath
Darshan - Pugazh
Rekha - Karthik
Santhosh - Sharath
Darsha - Thangadhurai
Vishal - Sunitha
Raj Ayyappa - qureshi
Pavithra - Shakthi
Roshni - Raveena
Muthu - Bala

"welcome back to cook with Comali Mega season, Presented by GRB neii, sign of purity and Preethi power bank chimni and kitchen appliances, co presented by Shakthi masala, dazzaler eterna , cardiac sunflower oil, Nippon paints, KAG tiles, Dairy milk- how far will you go for love, prisma leggings and inner wears, arasan soap, mattrum VVD coconut oil..." Rakshan said through the mic and the background played a dance number making everyone to feel energetic...

"Indha season oda first ever pairing paathu mudichaachu, ippo Namma first advantage task ku poga porom..." Chef Bhat said in his own tune and damu continued, "aama first advantage task for the season, romba super aa romba colour ful aa, romba innovative aa amaiya poguthu..."

"Appang paarambaryatha vittuteenga..." Pugazh came to the front and everyone laughed, "aama inaiku task romba paarambaryam aana task um kooda..." Damu said laughing and pugazh pulled his collars back...

"Deii ippo yedhuku appudi panna..." Bhat asked grabbing a stick from rakshan and pugazh gave a thiruttumuzhi...

"Aama ippo yenna solleetaarnu nu nee collar aa thookuna..." Master also came forward before grabbing his neck and pugazh struggled inside his hold, "illainga'yyaa oru gethu ku..." He said but suddenly from nowhere dj played the 'maari' bgm and master pulled pugazh up to his hip swiftly making him gasp and everyone laughed hard seeing them...

"Eii ethana varsham aanaalum idhu mattum maaraave illa bhaa.." mani said from behind and shivangi laughed falling back, clutching her hands, "idhuvum thaan..." She added to her words eyeing shivangi and Ashwin glanced behind...

"Namma first advantage task kaana porutakal idho...." Rakshan along with the chefs said pointing towards the left and a long table was drawn inside with two plates in the center covered by a red cloth...

Rakshan pulled one of the cloth away revealing a set of different colours of murukku and everyone cheered...

"Unga first advantage task is colour murukku challenge..." Damu announced and qureshi moved to the front, "ithu thaan neenga sonna innovative aana task aa sir..." Quresh asked more like a mock and everyone laughed...

"Deii idhuvum innovative thaan da paaru nalla colour colour aa suttutu vandhirukkom la..." Damu tried to defend himself and pugazh came forward, "suttutu vandhathuka ivlo build up uu cheii naa kooda neenga senjatho nu nenachen..." He said with dramatic disappointment and damu threw a stick on him, "deiii pugaluu, adi veluthuruven unna..." He said and pugazh backed away giving his thiruttumuzhi...

"Okeii as you all know, murukku sudrathu thaan task, aana again as you all know adha naanga avlo easy aa seiya vutra maattom..." Chef bhat started and everyone winced knowing something was coming for them... Pulling away the another cloth there was a black coloured band and rakshan took it in his hands showing to the camera...

"Idha vachu ennanga'yya panrathu..." Baba basker asked confusedly and bhat smiled at him wide with a hint of tease, "Murukku sudrappo cook oda right hand um comali oda left hand um sethu indha band aala-

"Katteeruveenga adhaana..." Pugazh completed behalf of him with a sarcastic smirk and he smirked back, "aama kattiruvom, aana indha thadava edaila avuthu vachitu samaikurathu, last 5 minutes free aa samaikurathu, onna samaikurathu laam kedayaathu, through out the cooking time the hindrance will be with there and full and fully the comalis are going to do the advantage task.." He said and made a tooth smile seeing the whole participants gasping in shock...