~Forty Two~

"Aiyayooo..."

Looking into the empty glass Ashwin screamed in shock and started to run around the place squealing in joy...

"Ivlo sandhosham aavura alavuku yaara irukkum... Naana naana.. deii naana da..." Master asked running behind Ashwin who was extremely overjoyed and everyone was curious to know the result...

"Masterrrrrrr...." Ashwin shouted in joy before jumping on Master who was also excited as much as him and he too screamed, "heii naa thaan naa thaan... Seriyaana potti... Seriyaana potti inaiku... Vera level uu vera level uu..." Master screamed in joy and everyone gasped in surprise...

"Ashwin... ivlo sandhosham aavura alavuku yaaru vandhurukka..." Damu asked with his hands on his pocket and Ashwin breathed hard due to the running... Taking a breath to calm himself Ashwin turned to master with a teasing smile, "naa thaana naa thaana..." He asked and and Ashwin shook his head negatively, "illa..."

He grinned and master gasped, "edheyy... Aprom unna ivlo Kushi aakura alavuku yaru da adhu... Yaaru un aala..." He asked looking at him up and down with a teasing smile and Ashwin gasped , "edheyyy enaala..."

He asked in shock and master beats his back with a smirk, "deii deii nadikaadha da nee... appudiye nadichu kotturaan paaru... sollu sollu shivangi thaana.." he asked in a mischievous tone and Ashwin gasped, "master... illa master..."

He sounds shocked and his cheeks started to turn red, "Ava un aala illayaanu kekkala... Adhulaam ooruke theriyum yenna sangathi nu... Naa glass kulla yaaru nu ketten..." He asked and Ashwin closed his face trying to control the blush...

"Naanum glass thaan master sonnen.." he said blushing hard and master took the opportunity, "seri seri vekka padaatha... Sollu yaaru nu sollu..." He asked and Ashwin seems believered, "naa yenga master vekka Patten... Aiyoo..."

"Deii ithaan da vekkam ndrathu paaru kannam ellam sevandhirukey..." He said pulling his cheek and Ashwin widened his eyes before touching his cheeks... Trying to control the blush he turned his head to check on shivangi but didn't found her anywhere there...

"Romba thedaatha da... Ava anga illa... Nee vishayathuku vaa.." master pulled him back who was frowning thinking about her absence and his lips broked into a smile hearing his teasing, "master yen master... " He winced and others laughed at his red face...

"Seri Ashwin sollunga ungaluku yaaru vandhirukka..." Bhat asked again and Ashwin gazed at the glass once again with a grin before turning back, with his mischievous eyes fixed on a particular figure making everyone gasp...

"Eyyy naana..." Muthu asked in shock and Ashwin grinned at him, "thalaivaa...." He moved towards him with widened hands and Muthu looked around helplessly... "Yen' yyaa naa paatuku sevaneni thaana' nga irundhen... Enakku edhuku ivlo periya aappu..."

He asked before he was engulfed by Ashwin and everyone cheered for the duo... "Podu... Seriyaana potti..." Qureshi said from behind clapping his hands and moved towards them before patting Ashwin's shoulders, "aprom yenna Ashwin result thaan already therinjuruchula appudi poyi oru orama nillunga second round ku kupudrom..."

He said patting his arms and the others burst into laughter including Muthu... "Innum rendu vaaram otteerlaam ndra oru nambikaila thaana' paa vandhen, aana pora pokka paatha indha varame amichu vachiru veenga pola..." He said jokingly and Ashwin laughed grabbing his shoulders...

"Anneyy anneyyy mutha' neyy... Neenga poga maateenga kavala padatheenga... eppudi naalum kandippa indha vaaram neenga ponga maatteenga..." Bala moved towards the trio and patted Muthu's arm making him smile in pride before continuing, "Yen naa... adutha vaaram thaana elimination... Neenga appo thaan poveenga..." Bala said before running away and everyone burst into laughter hearing him...