~Twenty three~

"The person you are trying to reach is speaking to someone else please be on the line or call again later..."

Shivangi's phone buzz the voice before the call being rejected and she huffed kicking her foot on the air, "yenna indha pugazh anna phone aa edukka maattenguraaru..." She winced huffing out of frustration and gazed over her car which was punctured in the middle of the night...

In a minute her phone rings and she saw the caller id showing 'Pugazh Anna' before answering it right away, "hello papa sollu da..." She heard his voice through the phone as soon as she placed it to her ears and she sighed, "Anneyyy car puncture aageeduchu neyy..."

She winced out of nowhere and pugazh squinted his eyes with sleeping Rithanya on his lap, "puncture aageeducha... Nee ippo enga irukka..." He asked placing his daughter back to his wife who was looking at him a frown and shivangi winced from the other hand, "Anneyyy naa solli irundhen la enakku oru event irundhuchu nu, adha mudichitu thirumba veetuku poyitu irundhen aa, edila car puncture aageeduchu neyy..."

She grumbled and he become tensed, "heyy nee thaniyaava irukka... Driver illaya kooda..."

"Illa neyy naa thaniya thaan ponen..." She said and he hissed, "mchhh yenna papa nee... Naa ethana thadava solli irukken late night aana thaniya kelambaathanu... Ippo paaru..." His voice sounds angrier and shivangi pouted leaning on the car...

"neyy seekram veetuku poyidlaam nu thaan neyy nenachen... Indha car ippudi paanumnu enaku eppudi theriyum..." She winced and pugazh sighed hearing her, "seri seri nee ippo enga irukkanu sollu..."

"Hmm neyyyy Inga adyar la recent aa food stall vachirundhaanga la andha street ku munnaadi thaan ninnutu irukken..." She said remembering the place and pugazh shook his head hearing her way of identifications...

"Seri seri nee angaye iru naa varen... Engayum pogaatha papa, car ku ulla ukaaru naa vandhuren seriya..." He said getting off from the bed and she sighed hearing him, "neyy naa yenna chinna papa va neyy... Ennaku onnum aageedaathu nee medhuva vaa..."

She said and heard him, "nee enakku papa thaan dii... Badhrama iru vandhuren..." He said and heard her chuckle before she declined the call with a hum...

Pugazh wore his shirt and took the car key before moving out, only after informing his wife about the emergency... Taking the car he drove away and in the middle of the ride his mind strikes an idea and he puts sudden break before taking his phone...

"Deii mapla, enga da irukka..."

__________________

Shivangi was roaming infront of her car for nearly more than half an hour, gazing around the empty street and dark sky adorned with a half moon with twinkling stars all around...

Her mind went back to Ashwin without any particular reason and she leaned on the car with a deep sigh thinking about his recent behaviour...

"Ivaru yen ippudi panraaru... First eyy naa venaam nu solli thaana enna thorathi vitaaru... Anaiku mattum Periya ivan maari peseettu ippo mattum edhuku ippudi vera maari nadandhukuraaru... Sheiii onnume puriya maattenguthu..." She mumbled to herself with a huff and that's when a car sound got her attention...

Hoping it would be her brother she came forward to the side of the car to check on him, but was shocked to see the familiar car driven by an unexpected person... She blinked her eyes to be more precise and Ashwin get down from the car making her vision more clear...

He sighed a breathe in relax and shivangi blinked her eyes in shock seeing him there... "Ashwin..." She mumbled to herself in the trance and Ashwin moved towards her composing himself...