~Thirty Two~

"Nilavidam vaadakai vaangi vizhi veetinil kudi vaikalaama... Naan vaazhum veetukul veryaarum vandhaale thaguma... Hoo..."

The Bluetooth speaker played as Ashwin drives through the almost empty highway, playing piano over the steering wheel... He gazed at shivangi who was silently looking outside listening to the song... He knows that as a fangirl she can't avoid her idol's voice that's why he chooses this iconic song to play...

"Maa.." he speaks first and she just turned her gaze towards him, letting him know that she heard him, "naalaiku shoot irukkula... Prepare paneetiya..." He asked without having any other option and she just nodded...

" Saaptiya..." He asked and she shook her head negatively, "yen saapdla..." His voice was concerned and she averted her eyes from him, "pasikala adhaan.." she managed to say without any stammer and he frowned his brows, "pasikalaya... Mani ippovey 10 aaguthu shivangi..." He hissed but she didn't gave any heed to him...

"Mchh unna vachuttu..." Cursing under his breath he opened the dashboard and took a dairy milk chocolate from there before forwarding it to her, "indha idha saapudu..." He said and she frowned at him...

"Dairy milk laam neenga sapuda maateengala, aprom idhu edhuku vaangi vacheenga... Yaaruku idhu vaanguneenga..." Her voice sounds serious and he frowned, "naa ippo pannitu irukkura movie heroine -"

"Dairy milk vaangi kudukkura alavuku close aana heroine laam irukkaanga la..." She hissed getting him off gaurd and he gazed at her who was looking out side twisting her lips, "maa avungaluku illama... Avunga papa ku vaangi vachathu maa..."

Hearing his voice she snapped her head back to him, "edheyy papa va..." She seems believered and he nodded, "hmm aama, papa ku thaan... Avungaluku oru kutty papa irukku, Ava eppo shoot ku vandhaalum naa choclate vaangi vappen..." He said and she clicked her tongue virtually...

"Ohh... seri..." Turning back to the window she hitted her forehead and he forwarded the choclate to her, "indha maa..." He said driving through the way and she snatched the choclate without turning to him...

Hiding her embarassment she shifted sideways to her seat looking outside and teared the wrapper before starting to eat... The sweetness of the choclate made her calm and she smiled taking another bite...

"Aama.. nee idhu yaarukunu nenacha..." He asked her from nowhere and she chocked out of air before giving a thiruttumuzhi, "haa adhu adhellam naa onnum nenaikalaye..." She tried hard not to stammered but her nervousness was obvious making him smirk...

"Ohhh appudiya..." Titling his head towards her he raised his eyebrows and she gave a thiruttumuzhi, "aha adh..adhu...bdha bha..dha..." She stammered and he parked the car to a side before plugging his seat belt, "heyy ippo edhuku vandiya niruthunee-"

Her words died in the middle when he moved dangerously close to her placing his one hand on the gear and the other on the door... Her breath hitched seeing him this close and the intensity of his hazel brown eyes made her gulp...

This is the first time she got to see his eyes this close and it didn't do anything good inside her... His breath touched her nose and she moved back gripping the choclate close to her, holding that in between them... Seeing her eyes he moved more closer that is, he can smell her vanilla perfume...

" Ye...yenna...pan.. panree.. paneenga..." She stammered visibly to the each word when his palm came in contact with her cheek... He didn't answer but continued to look into her deeply before his thumb traces the beneath of her lips making her gasp...

He moved his thumb up and wiped the choclate sticked to the corner of her lips while she shut her eyes tight breathing hard... Wiping that way he moved back to the seat and she opened her eyes the next second she missed the warmth...