~Seven~

Namburavangala enaikum naa Kai vida maaten bhaa...

Double update:

Sitting infront of the mirror shivangi finished her final touch up and turned towards Pavithra who came to check on her...

"Pavi akka naa eppudi irukken..." She asked twirling infront of her holding her saree and Pavithra widened her eyes seeing the grown up woman infront of her whom she thought as a little girl...

"Achoo chellommm, evlo azhaga irukka theriyuma... En kanne patturum pola irukku dii bommakutty..." She said cracking her knuckles and shivangi giggled at her before turning to see her reflection once again...

She smiled at her own reflection and pavi grabbed her shoulders from behind, "paathiya indha 4 varshathula enga kutty papa evlo periya ponna valandhutaanu..." She said pinching her cheek and she giggled as an answer...

Suddenly breaking their talk Shivangi's phone rings and pavi grabbed it for her, "yenna da rakshan call panraan..." She said with a frown eyeing the display of her mobile and shivangi squinted her eyes, "theriyalaye kaa... Kudunga paakalaam..."

She took it from her and attended the call before placing it to her ear, "hello... Sollu neyy..." She said smiling as pavi walked away to do some touch up and rakshan from the other hand put the call on speaker, "ahmm thango, ready aageetiya da..." He asked her looking at Ashwin who was eagerly waiting to hear her voice...

"Aha ready aageeten neyy... Shoot ku innum time irukku la..." She asked and rakshan saw Ashwin's face cracking into an unreadable emotion before it turns into an wide smile...

"Hmm aama thango, innum time irukku... Eppovum nee thaan late pannuva but indha time seekrama ready aageetta..." Rakshan asked chuckling and she winced, "anneyy... Naa thaan ippo romba punctual aayitten nu theriyum la..."

She said wincing at him and he laughed at her tone while Ashwin chuckled silently hearing her... "Podhum sirichathu, edhuku kuputtanu sollu first uu..." She asked twisting her lips and the men smiled knowing her exact expression...

"Adhu onnum illa thango... Adhu... Hmmm... Adhu... Adhu Vandhu.. yenna naa..."

"Yennana yennana nu ilukaama yenna vishayam nu sollu neyy... Sonna thaana theriyum...." She asked frowning and Rakshan gulped seeing Ashwin who was now glairing at him...

"Hloo.. Anneyy irukkiyaa..." Her voice broke his trance and he gulped, "haamm haa irukken... Irukken maa... Ahmm adhu unta oru mukiyamaana vishayam pesanum... Inga signal seriya kedaika maattenguthu, nee en room vara konjam variya...." He said and shivangi frowned, "yenna neyy mukkiyam aana vishayam, edhaachum prechanaya..."

"Illa illa thango... appudilaam onnum illa da... prechana laam onnum illa just oru vishayam sollanum, Inga range seriya kedaikala... Hlooo.. hlo...papa... Hloo... Kekkudha... Papa.. hloo..." He asked as if he has network problem and shivangi tried to speak up but before that the line went dead...

Squinting her eyes in confusion her mind started to overthink about many related problems and she rushed to rakshan's room to talk to him after informing Pavithra...

All the way to his room her mind was occupied by the call and she was tensed not knowing what was rakshan talking about... She took fast strides and without thinking much she burst the door open only to face an empty room...

"Rakshan anneyy..." She entered inside calling out for her brother but didn't recieve any reply... Walking ahead she squinted her eyes but the door locking sound grabbed her attention and she snapped her head back only to stood frozen in her place...

There stood the worstest dream of her life, the man with whom she fell in love and the same one who broke her trust in love...

"Shivangii maa..."

She don't know when and why her eyes started to form tears but she was aware of it when she felt it blurring her vision... Her lips wobbled trying to muffle herself from the outburst and he looked at her with glossy eyes before walking towards her with his forehead forming sweat...

Standing infront of her he looked at her closely after ages and felt like she had changed alot... She had become a bit taller than before and her hair was grown touching her waist, she had become more fair in colour,thin in shape and as an whole she looks more mature than before... That too in the saree, he can see a gorgeous woman more than a cute girl....

If he said, everything about her was changed, that would be a lie... Many of her characteristics has changed but the one things that's still the same was- her eyes, the innocence in her eyes...

Seeing her this close after a long, he don't know what to say, his throat felt dry and his words were stucked... Moving his hands to touch her cheek he saw her closing her eyes for a moment before stepping back from him...

His hands freezed in the middle by her act and she took a deep breath before looking up to his face with a tight lipped smile, "Eppudi irukeenga, Ashwin..." She asked avoiding an eye lock with him and Ashwin went silent... She didn't changed her expression and waited for him to speak...

"Shi... shivaangi... Naa... Naa... Adhu... I'm... I'm sorry..." He said struggling with his inner turmoil and she squinted her eyes, "edhukku..." She asked with her voice more steady this time and he gulped, "naa.. unta... annaiku... appudi... nadandhu... nadandhu irukka koodaathu... I'm ... I'm really sorry maa..."

He said controlling the crack in his voice and she shook her head, "ennaiku Ashwin, neenga edha pathi pesureenga nu enakku purila..." She asked still in her zone and he sighed, "7th December 2021..., en first movie oda audio launch ku next day... Enaku theriyum naa...naa pannathu thappu thaan... Unna naa romba kashta paduthi irukken maa... but adhu ellam namma-

"Ashwin.. Ashwin... Podhum... I can understand... anaiku unga situation appudi... It's okeii ... Naa adha eppovo marandhutten..." She said clutching her palm offering him a smile and Ashwin frowned in displeasure, "maa... enmela unaku kovam irukurathu nyaayam thaan, but naa venumne idhulaam pannala..."

"Aiyayooo Ashwin neenga thappa purinju kitteenga enaku unga mela kovam laam onnum illa... Infact kovapadra alavuku enaku enna rights iruku unga mela... You know what we did was all for script so camera off la irukappo we don't have to act... Right ..." She said smiling at him but the pain behind the smile killed him alive...

"Maaa... Please maa..." He said pulling back the tears hardly and shivangi smiled at him, "enakku time aachu Ashwin, naa poren... set la paakkalaam..." She said and walked out of the room while Ashwin stood there frozen in his place not knowing what has his stupidity made him face...

His legs didn't coperate with him to follow her because the guilt was over pounding everything... The emptiness in her eyes were killing him without any mercy... Even after she left the room he can feel her fragrance all around him and he was feeling like his whole body was burning under her floral smell...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uffff... Writing this story was relatively more tough yaarrr....

How was the chapter...

For few more chapter it will be deep small talks, until we pick up the flow to have a deep long conversation...

Comment your reviews...

If it didn't reach out your expectations, sorry guys...

Let's meet you all in the next chapter...

With love
Author