~Fifty~

Longest chapter ahead;

"Namma enga poykitu irukkom..."

Shivangi asked turning her gaze to Ashwin and he titled his head to her with a smile, "adhaan sonnenla maa... Ippo solla maatten nu... Adhu Surprise..." He said and shivangi mchh'ed, "Ashwin... Enga poronum solla maatengureenga... Edhuku porom nu solla maattengureenga... Enakku bore adikuthu..."

Hearing her winc he let out a chuckle and she twisted her lips, "edhuku sirikureenga..." She asked with a huff and he shakes his head, "bore adikuthu na, dho enoda arputhamaana amazing aana extraordinary aana play list irukkula... On panni en favourite songs laam kettu paaru..." He said with self pride and she rolled her eyes, "enga unga play list uu extraordinary aa... Hmmkmm... Full aa 80's songs aa irukkum..."

Hearing her sulking voice he snapped his head towards her and saw her gazing outside the window with Crossed arms, " eiii... Adhu yenna adhu 80's song uu nu avlo salichukura... Andha maari song laam gem uu dii gem uu... Adhaana... 2k kid unakku enga pazhaya paattoda arumai puriya poguthu... Hmmm..."

Hearing him she felt offended and turned to him," hloo... yenna neenga enaku Pazhaya pottoda arumai puriyalaya... Inga paarunga naa pazhaya songs oda evlo periya fan theriyuma... Naa ella song ayum sollala unga play list aa thaan sonnen... Hmmmm.." twisting her lips she turned to the front and Ashwin huffed hearing her...

"En play list aye kutham sollrala... Oru paattu pottu kaatturen appo puriyum naa evlo periya rasana kaaranu... Iru..." Saying so he turned on the Bluetooth and shivangi squinted her eyes waiting for the song... The first song started to play and he raised the volume while her eyebrows jumped up...

Ennavendru solvathamma
Vanji aval perazhagai...
Solla mozhi illaiyamma
Konji varum thaer azhagai...

He sang along with the lyrics looking at her and she turned to him surprised... "Ashwin..." She sounds dumbfounded and he shrugged continuing to sing for her ...

Anthi manjal nirathavalai
En nenjil nilaithavalai...
Naan enendru sollveno
Athai eppadi solveno...

He raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner and she pressed her lips together trying to control the blush...

Aval vaan megam
Kaanatha paal nilaa...
Indha boologam
Paaratha thaen nila...

He sang signalling her face and she widened her eyes before he moves a little closer to her...

Ennavendru solvathamma
Vanji aval perazhagai...
Solla mozhi illaiyamma
Konji varum thaer azhagai...

Anthi manjal nirathavalai
En nenjil nilaithavalai...
Naan enendru sollveno
Athai eppadi solveno...

Hearing his base voice she felt her stomach churning as he gazed at her with his deep brown eyes... Averting her eyes from him she pressed her lips together looking down at her palm... He smiled Seeing her reaction and continued the sing making her cheeks turn pink...

Hearing his voice she knows that the pitch was not good because of his rough voice but it did nothing to the butterflies that is flying across her tummy... She doesn't expect him to sound perfect and sweet but his muscular voice with the imperfect pitch felt more blissful than any other songs...