~Fifty one~

"Maa maa paathu maa paathu maa..."

Ashwin said hurrying behind shivangi who was bouncing down the stairs and she giggled turning to him.... "Maa vilundhuraadha..." He said moving towards her but she didn't give heeds to his words... Without minding him she bounced down with the overwhelming joy and by next next step her foot got slipped...

"Ahhaa..." Letting out a scared squeal she felt her body losing its balance and her heartbeat raised preparing herself to kiss the floor... But before she could touch the tile he rushed to her and kneeled down to the floor catching her in his arms...

Gasping in shock she closed her face in reflex and breathed hard by the sudden commotion... Feeling the skin of a jeans in the place of tile she frowned and opened her eyes only to meet his brown orbs filled with concern... "Maa... Are you okay..." His words passed through her earshell and she jerked out of the trance, "huh... Illa.. illa... onnum aagala..."

"Ahmm.. I'm okay..." She said gazing at his eyes and he let out a sigh in relief, " huff... Idhuku thaan sonnen medhuva po paathu po nu... Sonna kekkavey maattala..." He asked grabbing her shoulders and that's when she realised the fact that she was in his lap...

Her cheeks started to heat up by the thought but he was totally unaware of that because of the tension... "Ethana thadava sonnen paathu po nu... Kekkavey Maatta.. ipo paaru ... Vaa elundhukko... Vaa..." He nagged pulling her up and she lowered her head to hide the blush... "Adi edhum pattucha maa... Kaal valikutha... Sulukeerucha..."

He asked and without waiting for her reply he kneeled down to the floor before her and touched her feet checking for any wound or redness... "Ashwin... yenna panreenga..." She jerked when he touched her and stepped back making him confuse... "Yenna maa... Kaal la adi patturukaanu paakanum la... Kaattu Inga..."

He said moving closer to grab her feet but she moved back, "Aiyoo venaam venaam... adhellam onnum illa... Adi onnum padala... I'm okay... Neenga elundhukonga..." She hurried and he frowned, "Are you sure shivangi... Valichuthu na sollu... Hospital polaam aa..." He asked not convinced and she shook her head...

"Hmmhmm adhellam onnum venaam Ashwineyyy... Naa onnum keela vizhalaye... Adhuku munaadi than neenga appudiye hero maari vandhu enna catch paneetengale..." She said with a giggle turning to walk ahead and he shook his head with a smile before standing straight to follow her... "Yenna madam inaiku romba Kushi aa irukeenga pola..." He walked behind her to the door and the duo walked out of the house...

"Aama... Naa inaiku romba happy aa irukken... Romba romba romba romba happy aa irukken..." She said widening her arms to the both side, expressing her joy with a grin and he smiled seeing her old self getting back... "Indha sandhoshathuku kaaranam yennanu therinjukalaama..." He asked though he knows the answer and she giggled...

"Sandhoshathuku kaaranam naa... To be honest neenga thaan..." She said while walking to the gate and he followed her , "naana..." He sounds surprised and she nodded bouncing again to the car... "Naa yenna ma pannen..." He asked genuinely confused and she turned to him, "neenga yenna paneenga nu ketta... Hmmm... Hmmm.. Enakku adha eppudi sollrathunu theriyala... Aana neenga thaan kaaranam..." She said getting inside the car as he opened the door for her and he smiled at her before walking to his seat...

"inaiku en manasula irundhu oru periya baartha eraki vacha maari... Manasu lesa irukku... Romba varsham aa manasula edho kedandhu urutheetey irukkum aana inaiku adha appudiye kathoda kaatha karanju pona maari irukku... En body kulla ellaam nalla smooth aa work panra maari irukku..."  She said leaning back to the seat and he smiled turning the steering...

"Ashwineyyy..." She called and he titled his head to her with a smile, "sollu maa..." He asked focusing back on the road and she turned to face him, "namma munaadiye manasu vittu pesi irundhurukanum la..." She asked all of a sudden and he gazed at her for a second before turning to the road with a smile...