~Ten~

"sollunga master ungaluku endha comali venum..." Rakshan asked master who was pacing here and there in front of the table and shivangi murmured to roshni, "avaru eppudiyum edhaachum paiyyan aa thaan kepaaru..."

"Deii enakku pasanga yaaru vandhaalum oke thaan da ..." Master said and roshni snapped her head to shivangi, "eiii eppudri..."she asked amazed and shivangi shrugged, "Naa thaan sonnen la..." She titled her head proudly and they laughed sharing a hi-fi...

"Aiyoo master edha eduka poreengalo seekram choose pannunga, ore anticipation aa irukku..." Monisha said leaning forward and pugazh moved towards her, "antiseptic aa.. adhu edhuk papa unaku..."

He asked grabbing her shoulders and she laughed hearing him, "Aiyoo novv adhu antiseptic illa, anticipation..."

"Antisipesson aa... Appudi naa.."

"Curiosity neyy..."

"Ohh kooriacity aa appo Paravala... Andha city na onnum prechana kedayaathu, nammaku pakkam thaan..." He said shaking his head with a knowing expression and Monisha laughed loud leaning towards him, "appudiye ennanu therinja maariye sollriye novvv..." She laughed and he gave a thiruttumuzhi rolling his eyes everywhere...

"Takkunu edunga master..." Rakshan hurried him and he paced around before placing his hand above the match box grabbing it in a fist...

"Athu enga akka Vanitha kaa nyaabagam aa vachadhu da..." Sharath said to Shakthi and he laughed, "Aiyayooo ippo Vanitha kaa mattum irundhirundhaanga kandippa Avunga vaththi pottiya thaan eduthirupaanga..."

"Appaadi rose milk edukala, rose milk edukala..."shivangi squealed making darshan roll his eyes and pugazh smiled proudly looking into the camera, "en papa ku enmela evlo paasam paatheengala, andha Ooty la irundhu vara endha theeya sakthinaalayum enga rendu perayum pirikka mudiyaathu..." He said with a happy sigh and Shakthi who heard him rushed to him,"yenna neyy enna kuputta maari irundhuchu..."

"Onnum illa pa thambi unna pathi thaan perumaiya peseettu irundhen..." He said giving a thiruttumuzhi and Shakthi grinned, "appudiya neyy, thanks neyy thanks neyy..."

"Master Inga ivlo Porul irundhum poyum poyum eduku indha vathi pottiya edutheenga..." Rakshan asked and master shook his head, "deii deii size aa paakaatha, indha oru kuchii podhum motha set aye naa erichuruven... Vathi kuchi naa Mass uu da indha baba basker class uu da..." He said in his everytime gethu tone and pugazh from the darkroom commented, "idha namburavangala loosu da.." making the others laugh...

"Eii vara sollu da andha vathi kuchiya..." He said bouncing in his place and rakshan announced the owner of the vathipotti to come out before barath walk inside with a dull face...

"Eii barathu..." Shivangi shouted clapping her hands and Ashwin smiled hearing her without turning to look at her... Master too encouraged for him and everyone clapped for him...

"Deii barathuu yen da ippudi sogama vara.." damu asked him as bhat wounded his hands around his shoulder and barath pouted, "Cheffff naa vaangi thaan ketten..." He winced and shivangi gasped in surprise, "haa deii ennayaa da ketta, Aiyayooo..."

She closed her mouth in shock and Ashwin laughed along with everyone, seeing her expression, "avalaalaye namba mudiyala..." Vishal said laughing and she nodded, "deii sathyama enaalaye namba mudiyala... Paravala nee enna kettala next time naa unnaku veren yenna..." She assured barath with a hand sign and he gave a thumbs up smiling ear to ear before master caught him by his neck...

"Yen da deii naa Inga oruthen en kolandha nee vandhirukkiye nu sandhoshama katti anaika vandha, nee vaangi varala raangi varalanu moonjiya thookuriya mavane...." He said and beat him using the stick in his hands making him winc, "Aiyoo Aiyoo enna vitrunga master... Naa onnum sollala... Aiyoo amma... Bhat uu kutty kaapaathu..."