~Forty four~

"Aduthatha Ashwin and Sharath, Muthu and mani megalai unga dish aa kondu vaanga..."

Bhat called and the teams moved ahead with their dish before Sharath and mani placing it infront of the trio... "Sollunga Ashwin unga dish per yenna..." Rakshan asked and bhat who was serving Ashwin's dish on the plate,  interrupted Ashwin before could answer...

"Deii moodhevi... Adha kannu munaadiye Senju vachirukkaaney... Meen kolamba paatha unakku adayaalam theriyaatha..." He asked hitting the back of his head and rakshan gave a thiruttumuzhi, "chefff aprom edhaachum kekkanum la cheff..." He winced and bhat looked at him up and down, "adhaa naanga kettukurom, nee Moodeetu okaandhu thinnu..."

He roasted him back and Rakshan pouted at him, "vaaya moodittu eppudi cheff sapudrathu... neenga saaptu kaattunga paapom..." He asked back with a pout and bhat hitted his back, "tharuthala tharuthala..." He commented hitting his back and the whole set burst into laughter seeing his reaction...

"Okeii Ashwin, sollunga dish peruu..." Damu asked and rakshan snapped his head towards him, "idha thaana cheff nanum ketten.." he winced and damu took a fork in his hands making him shut up...

"Ashwin sollunga..." He asked turning to the front and Ashwin stood there politely, "aira meen kolambu chef..." He said and the judges nodded their heads, "with mallipoo idli..." Bhat raised his eyebrows looking at the plate appreciatively and Ashwin smiled with a nod....

"Ashwin, aira meen kolambu madhurai base panni edutheengala..." Damu asked after tasting the dish and Ashwin nodded his head, "aama chef, anga konjam different aa Pannu vaanga but adhu kooda romba famous..." He said and the judges nodded positively...

"exactly... Aira meen kolambu nu panrapo usually sekkura masalas thaandi innum konjam innovative aa neraya ingredients add pannuvaanga madhurai side la... Adhu oru maari different taste kudukkum, and neenga present Panni irukurathu kooda adhu 95% vara match aaguthu... That so appreciative Ashwin so good... Very good..." Bhat said and with a mesmerized face and everyone cheered for Ashwin who was showing his gratitude with his hands on his chest...

"Ashwineyyy...." Damu called mimicking her tone and he chuckled aloud before answering, "cheff..." his voice sounds happy and damu smiled at him, "Nee vera level da... Oru dish aa eppudi justify pannanum nu unta irundhu kathukanum... Avlo accurate aa adha vida tasty aa panni eduthutu vandhirukka... This is so good... Gravy oda thickness colour ellam perfect aa irukku... Romba nalla irukku... Romba nalla vandhurukku Ashwin... Great job..."

Damu said behalf of his side and the set was bursting with the applause while the camera on the other hand was fully focused on shivangi who was clapping her hands with a wide smile, proudness visible on her face...

"Aprom yenna paa... Mutha'neyy dish eduthuttu kelambalaam la..." Pugazh asked coming forward and Muthu released a sigh, "illa paa inaiku yaar moonji la muzhicheny theriyala... En pondaati moonji thaanu nenaikuren, onnum urupada maattenguthey..."

He sighed and the set laughed while qureshi said from behind, "aama illa na mattum appudiye killichiruvaaru... Ada ponga'neyy chumma comedy pannikittu..." Hearing him everyone laughed and the judges tasted Muthu's dish, which is the Dindigul biriyani...

"Hmmm... Muthu..." Bhat called after inhaling the aroma for a while and everyone focused on the front, "biriyani... Ahmm... Nalla Vandhurukku.." he said giving gap and Rakshan interrupted him, "adha sollrathuku en chef ivlo gap uu... Anga bakku bakku nu irukku la..." He says gazing at Muthu and everyone laughed hearing him...

"Actually Muthu... Naa nenachatha vida biriyani romba nallavey vandhiruku...good... Great job..." Damu said and everyone gasped including Muthu, "ayya... Nejama va nga... Ayyo... Ennaalaye namba mudiyalaye..." He exclaimed in shock and the others agreed to him with a laugh...