~Eight~

Sorry for making you all wait guys... Caught up with some work...

~~~~~~~~~~

"Lights... Camera rolling... Action..."

Parthiv shouted on the Mike and the light of the set started to switch one by one... The latest hit of Siva Karthikeyan blasted on the background welcoming rakshan who entered inside the set riding a bullet which was spitting firecrackers... He parked it by the entrence and started to dance with the some background dancers...

Dancing the way to the stage he shouted in excitement before welcoming everyone, "Hiii... Hello... vanakkam and welcome to cook with Comali season 5... appudi nu neenga nenacheenga na adhaan illa, idhu cook with Comali Mega season....." He shouted on the top of his voice and clapped his hands enthusiastically...

"Presented by GRB neii, sign of purity and Preethi power bank chimni and kitchen appliances, co presented by Shakthi masala, dazzaler eterna , cardiac sunflower oil, Nippon paints, KAG tiles, Dairy milk- how far will you go for love, prisma leggings and inner wears, arasan soap, mattrum VVD coconut oil...." He read looking at the card in his hands clapped it on his palm once he completed successfully...

Once again the set burst out by the loud music and rakshan danced a little for that before composing his posture...

"Okeii makkale, ellarum eppudi irukeenga... Neenga ellam romba aavala kaathutu irundhu cook with comali, oru pudhu avathaaram eduthu we are back to you, ellarum ohh podunga...." He shouted whistling for the come back and dj was playing some mass bgm...

"Actually 4th season mudinjathuku approm aalaye kaanome, sollama kollama engada poneenga nu ellarum enna kekka, naaney romba naal paithiyam pudicha maari thaan sutheetu irundhen... Aiyoo show mudinjuthe, inimel indha maari fun panna mudiyaathe nu kavalaila irundhen, but as always Namma edhaachum oru vishayam nadakanum nu unmaiya aasai patta, adhu kaaga avasara padaama wait panna, kandippa inaiku illaina ennaikaachum oru naal Namma nenachathu nadakkum... Adhuku enga come back oru example aa eduthukalaam..." He said with some hand motions and continued his talk, "enna da dhideernu karutha pesurenu nenaikatheenga, chumma nalla irundhuche nu adichu vutten avlo thaan... Matha padi onnum illa..."

He said shifting in his place now and then and the talk goes on for sometime before he got the information to welcome the judges, "okeii makkaley neraya peseettom, ini en thalainga Vandhu michatha pesattum, yes indha show oda rendu pillars aa kupuda vendiya neram, so let's welcome chef damu appang and enga thalaivan chef venkatesh bhat...." He shouted clapping his hands loudly and the dj played 'vaathi coming' as the both judges entered inside the set dancing for the song, rakshan joined them...

After the dance moment they settled in their place and rakshan welcomed them once again, " Chef... welcome... welcome chef... Evlo naal aachu rendu perayum indha set la paathu... Eppudi irukeenga..." He asked engulfing damu into a hug before turning to bhat and hugged him, "thala eppudi thala irukeenga..."

"Naanga nalla thaan irukkom, un mudi yenda ippudi irukku mudhevi..." He asked pulling his hair and he winced, "chef chef... En hairstyle aa kalaikaatheenga..." He winced pulling back before correct his hair and bhat sulked, "edhu naai nakkuna maari irukke idhuva un hairstyle uu..." He asked and rakshan snapped his head towards him while the dj played 'edheyyy...'

"Chef... Indha hairstyle aa ya neenga naai nakkunathu maari nu sonneenga... Idhellam foreign hairstyle thala..." He siad correcting his blazer and bhat looked at him up and down, "Idhu foreign hairstyle aa thuu... Kandraavi..." He said and damu agreed, "correct uu da.."

Rakshan snapped his head towards each of them and the dj played, 'sothulayum adi vaangiyaachu sethulayum adi vaangiyaachu...'

"Adhu seri idhu yenna da coat nalla sokka thangam jewellery ad la vara maari..." Bhat commented again and rakshan out a dramatic face as the dj took the chance by playing, 'haha asingapattaan autokaaran...'