~Sixteen~

After successfully failing in the attempt to find the bam shivangi fall back on the couch and leaned herself more to it pressing her temple with a frowned forehead... The pain inside her head was terrible but the ache in her heart was unbearable making the situation more worse...

Taking quick breath she tried to control the overflowing emotions, but nothing helped her... In the traumatic situation she heard a knock and stood up releasing a frustrated sigh before moving to the door...

Opening it she was welcome by a production team worker and he smiled at her holding a try of one strong coffee, some cookies with a tablet and balm... Removing the frown she smiled back at him and asked, "yenna neyy indha pakkam.. idhu yaaruku..."

"Onnum illa ma unakku thalavali nu solli parthiv thambi thaan ungakitta idha kuduthutu vara sonaaru..." He said eyeing the try in his hands and shivangi ohhed before receiving the try from him...

"Neenga saapteengala naa..." She asked before he could leave and he smiled warm at her polite tone before nodding his head, "haa saapten maa... Neenga tea kudinga... Aprom neenga ingaye rest eduthukonga, time aavurappo parthiv thambi kuputtpaaru nu solla sonaaru..."

He informed and she nodded at him with a smile and closed the door after he disappears from her sight... Moving back to the sofa with the try she placed it in front of the small tea poy and fall back on the couch...

Grabbing the cup she took a sip from the hot piping strong coffee and sighed visibly... The nerves on her head relaxes making her smile and she thanked all the gods she knows including parthiv for sending her the most wanted one...

On the another hand, inside the set the second advantage task was going which was to make pine apple juice in higher quantity... Ashwin and Monisha whom were out of the task took seat by the platform...

"Yenna neyy ore sogam mood la irukka..." Monisha asked Ashwin who was dull for a long time and pavi joined them along with Shakthi, "Adhaana... Naanum kooda gavanichen... Yennaachu bro yen mood off aa irukeenga..." Shakthi too asked seating beside him and Ashwin shook his head, "adhellam onnum illa da.. chumma thaan..."

He said with a fake smile and Shakthi frowned, "aana paatha appudi theriyalaye..." He asked eyeing him with doubt taping his chin and Ashwin let out a chuckle seeing him, "deiii loosu... Adhellam onnum illa da... Chumma appudiye edhayo yosichitu irukkaila zone out aageeten, adha yedho periya kolakutham maareela investigate paneettu irukeenga..."

He laughed at them and Shakthi grinned sheepishly only to get a hit by Ashwin... After some minutes Monisha and Shakthi moved from there to the work stations leaving Ashwin and Pavithra alone...

"Shivangi kitta pesuneengala Ashwin..." Pavi spoke up moving a bit closer to him and he titled his head to her side with a sigh before nodding, "pesunen pavii... But Ava suthama pudi kudukka maattengura..." He sighed pressing his temple and Pavithra frowned, "yen Ashwin... Shivangi yenna sonna.. yenna aachu..." She asked and Ashwin explained to her about the day's happenings making her gasp...

"Ungala adichuttaala..." She asked a little louder in shock and Ashwin hissed signing her to lower the volume, "enga kathaatheenga... Yaaraachum ketta maanam poyirun..."

He pleaded to her with low voice and she nodded her head still confused, "enaala neenga sollratha nambavey mudiyala Ashwin... Enakku therinju shivu yaarukittayum voice raise panni kooda naa paathathu illa, appudi irukkurappo Ava unga mela kai ongi irukaandrathu, sathyama I can't believe..."

She exclaimed in disbelief and he sighed, "enga naa enna poiya solla poren... Adhum Ava adichaanu poi solli enaku enna kedika poguthu ..." He asked back and she nodded processing his words, "aana onnu Ava ungala adichiruka na kandippa thappu unga mela thaan irukkum..."