~Twenty~

"I Love you, Shivangii..."

Ashwin's voice rang inside her mind as he walks away and her eyes were fixed on the door which was just then closed by him... Her eyes brimmed with tears and she gripped her shivering hands before her mind drifts to the day their life turns upside down...

"40 story kettu reject panneetaaraam bhaa, sir avlo busy aana celebraty pola😒..."

"Ippo thaan ivanoda unmai aana face veleela varuthu, ippo aachum ivan fans thirundhuraangala nu paapom🙄..."

"Chiii yenna aalu ivan laam😠..."

"Appo(CWC 2) pudichuthu🙃... Ippo (ESP audio launch) pudikala🤮..."

"Ore oru padam paneetu ivlo scene uu☹️... Indha padathoda trailer eyy sollum idhulaam odaathu nu👎..."

"Odaatha padathuku ivlo bandha😏..."

"Aama ivaru thaan varum kaala super star uu, ivaru pinaadi thaan kollywood oda top directors laam sutheetu irukaanga😏..."

"40 kadhaya reject paneettu poyum poyum indha padathaya ivan select panaan🤦..."

"Thambi padame innum release aagala, adhukulla ivlo thalaganama🙄..."

"Innum padam relase kooda aagala aana ippove indha pechu, idhula ivanlaam industry la vandha, velangeedum😖👎..."

"Oru show la popular aageetaanla andha thimuru thaan🚶‍♂️😒..."

"Ellam thimuru thaan😠... Audio launch laye ivlo pechaa😏..."

"Overconfidence odambuku aagaadhu bhaa👎..."

"Ivanuku kadha solla pona directors oda thalayezhuthu, ingaye ippudi pesuraanaa off screen la evlo thimura pesuvaan chiii😠..."

Shivangi threw the phone on the bed and fall back on the sofa pressing her temple frustratedly... The social media was bursting with the hater for his latest speech on his audio launch and shivangi who left the programme earlier because of another event was not aware of the things until now...

Now seeing the happenings she was extremely pissed and at the same time she felt bad for him... She knows that Ashwin was not like the person that social media were trying to portray him...

Turning her attention to the wall clock she saw the time as 10'o clock but without minding that she get off from the sofa and moved out of the room taking her phone and mask with her... Informing her parents about the situation she moved to Ashwin's house to be with him in his lower times...

On the way to his apartment, she remembered about the fight she had with Ashwin a couple of days before the audio launch regarding their outfit for the function... She remembers how he faught with her to wear a dress twinning with him... When she asks why should she twin with him , he got pissed off and declined the call angrily...