~Ninteen~

"Okeii 20 minutes more..."

The announcement was heard when Mani pulled shivangi away from the set without anyone noticing and they stood by the wall near the entry way blocking their view from the camera... Shivangi's state was getting terrible as she started to tremble... Her hands went chill and her face was red making mani more panick...

Shivangi was asking for the medicine continuously but mani wasn't able to leave her alone in the state... Without any other option she peaked inside the set and called Ashwin who was the first person to notice Shivangi missing from the set...

Seeing her tensed face Ashwin frowned and asked monisha to finish the job he gave her and then instructed her to put that in oven for 15 minutes... After that he rushed to the entrance way confused but was shocked seeing mani holding shivangi who was now struggling to breath with her trembling body....

"Shivangiii...." He rushed to shivangi who was leaning on mani and she looked up to him struggling to suppress the pain in her chest... She placed her hands over his chest when he pulled her to him and fell on his chest without having the strength to protest...

"Shivangiii... Shivaangiiiii... Yenaachu... Shivangiii... Enna paaru maa... Yenna maa aachu..." He pated her cheeks gripping her closer to him but she wasn't answering anything...

"Mani... Yenna idhu... Shivangi ku yenna aachu..." He asked mani pressing shivangi against him and mani explained him about the condition when she found shivangi distressed...  Hearing her Ashwin was more shocked and he pated her cheeks again in an attempt to get any response...

"shivangii... Yenna aachu unaku... Shiva..shivaangii.. yenna paaru maa.. maa.. " his voice started to broke and his heart was thudding against his ribcage... Her lips wobbled out of trembling and his tears came to blur his vision not being able to see her in this state...

"Ashwin Inga irundhu pesi onnum aaga porathu illa, neenga please avala room varaikum kondu vareengala... Anga thaan Ava tablet iruku..."

"Yen..yenna tablet... Neenga edha pathi pesureenga... Shivangi ku yenna prechana..."

"Ashwin idhukaana badhil enaku theriyaathu, adhu thedeetu irukka vendiya time um idhu illa... Please ippo Namma first room ku ponum..." She urged him and he picked shivangi in his arms before rushing to her room...

Shivangi gripped his shoulders and placed her head on his chest... His rapid heart beat was audible to her ears and somehow it helped her to calm her pain... Feeling some sort of relaxation she pressed her ears more to his chest and gripped his neck hiding her face there...

Mani opened the door for Ashwin and he entered inside with Shivangi in his arms... He placed her on the couch but she refused to get down and gripped his neck more making him frown... Placing her down he removed her fist from his collors and kneeled down before her taking her palm inside his...

Her breathing was normal than before and he grabbed her cheek with his right hands feeling it cold... Mani was already searching for the medicine in her hand bag and Ashwin squeezed her hands saying sweet things...

In a minute mani rushed towards them with a strip of tablet and a water bottle before helping shivangi to gulp it down... They waited for few minutes rubbing her back and squeezing her palm before she calm down a bit...

Her breathing was slowly becoming normal and the shivering reduced than before... The chillness reduced and she started to sweat a little as she was recovering from the distressed state...

Both mani and Ashwin has alot of questions in their mind but mani knows that at this time Ashwin habe to be with shivangi more than herself... Knowing that she excused herself from there when her mobile rings getting a call from Rakshan...