~Thirty One~

"Cut... perfect..."

The director shouts from the back ground and Ashwin pulled back from the heroine before shaking hands with her... She smiled at his warm gesture and the director moved towards them, "Ashwin and Amrutha... Amazing performance guys... Shot romba nalla vandhurukku, I'm really happy..."

He said with an appreciative smile, patting their shoulders and the duo smiled at him thanking him wholeheartedly...

After that the director left to do some work while Ashwin and Amrutha moved to the shelter made for the crew to take rest... They took their seat under the umbrella and Amrutha was doing some touch up when she heard the voice, "Mummy..."

A girl of 5 years came running to her direction and jumped on her hugging her around her neck... She hugged her back close to her chest and Ashwin smiled seeing the duo...

"Adhvi.. eppo chellom vandheenga... Daddy enga..." She asked Swaying her child back and forth while the baby grinned at her, "daddy unakku poo vaanga poytaaru ..." She said giggling loudly and Amrutha clicked her tongue in embarassment Seeing the movie crew looking at her teasingly...

Adhvi jumped out of her lap and rushed to Ashwin before jumping on him, "eii babyy..." She cocooned him placing a kiss on his cheek and he chuckled at her tone, "eppudi irukka babyyy..." He asked mimicking her voice and kissef her back on her cheek...

"Hmm super aa irukken... Aprom unaku onnu theriyuma inaiku naa choclate saapten theriyuma..." She sounds excited and Ashwin tried to match her vibe, "haiii appudiya..."

"Yenna appudiya... Eii papa unakku choclate yaaru vaangi thandha... Ajay aa..." Amrutha interrupted them with a glare and adhvi gave a thiruttumuzhi, making Amrutha glared her more...

"Ada yen'nga ippudi moraikureenga... Oru choclate thaana Paravala pottum vidunga..." he said trying to convince her, while pating adhvi's head who was leaning on his shoulder with a sad poyut...

"Adhu eppudi Ashwin vida mudiyum... Nethu thaan pallu Vali nu solli dentist kitta kaattunom aana marunadiyum poyi choclate saaptutu vandhiruka... ellam indha Ajay aa sollanum..." she huffed in anger and at the same time Ajay entered into the scenario gripping a rose...

Seeing him she stood up and moved to him angrily, "Ajay... Nee edhuku papa ku choclate vaangi kudutha... Nethu thaana-" her words died inside her throat when he hugged her tightly and the others chuckled knowingly...

Smiling at them Ashwin lifted adhvi in his arms and moved to the caravan playing with her... Entering inside he sat down with her on his lap and she was already busy playing with his shirt collor... Caressing her hair he engaged themselves into small talks until Ajay came upto take her back...

Bidding her bye he returned to the caravan and sat on the bed thinking about the happenings... He wonders how his life would be with shivangi, will it be passionate or will it be possessive... Will it be supportive or will it be clingy...

How it would be to have their own children, would she be a great mother,... Of course she will but when will he be able to witness that... He felt thrilled to raise their children together,..

The picture of Ajay giving rose to amrutha get into his memory and that's when he realised that he  haven't given a single flower to shivangi... She would have expected him to do that but he didn't make it up ...

He remembered the way Ajay always buy a rose for Amrutha when ever he came to the shooting spot to meet her and then amrutha will speak about that for the next three days... It's always like that... it's always about the simple things we do that makes a huge impression and impact in our love life..