~Twenty four~

"vachukkava unna mattum nenjukulla... Sathyama nenjukkulla onnum illa..."

Ashwin sang along with the Bluetooth speaker and shivangi rolled her eyes with a huff while his fingers played piano over the steering... Gazing at her with the side eyes he continued his concert, "vachukkava... Eii Vachukkuva... Vachukkava... Eii vachukavaaaa...."

"Aiyoo konjam niruthureengala..." She growled in irritation and he gave a thiruttumuzhi... "Yen maa... Yennaachu..." He asked innocently and she turned to glare him making him gulp...

"Yen maa moraikura..." He pouted innocently causing her to roll her eyes, "aprom... Neenga panra velaiku ungala thooki vachu konjuvaangala..." She sounds irritated and he grinned mumbling, "konjanumna kooda Paravala... Enakku onnum prechana illa..."

"Yennathuuu..." She turned with a stare and he gulped hard , "illa maa... Adhu.. naa yenna pannenu ketten maa..." He said in a puppy tone and she rolled her eyes, "yenna paneengala... Neenga yenna pannala, ellathayum panneettu onnum theriyaatha maari moonjiya vachukka vendiyathu... idhula indha paattu kacheri vera..." she mumbled to herself hitting her forehead and he acts like he didn't hear her...

"Yen maa thalaiya adichukura..."

"Aha en thalayezhutha nenachu naaney adichukitten... Adhuku ippo yenna..." She hissed back and he jerked, "illa illa nee adichukko, onnum prechana illa... Un thala un kaiyu naa yaaru kekkurathuku..." He said bobbing his head and she throw her head back, "Aiyoo aandava..." She groaned with a sigh of frustration and he gave a thiruttumuzhi...

"Ashwin..." She called sternly and he turned to her with all smile, "ahmm sollu maa..." He grinned ear to ear and she squinted her eyes, "ippo naa yenna sollitenu ippudi palla kaattureenga..." She crossed her hands turning to look at him and he gave a thiruttumuzhi, "illa maa nee kuptta excitement la, hehe... Seri adha vidu nee yedhuku kuptta ..."

"Illa edhukku ivlo speed aa poreenga innum konjam medhuva polaam la..." the evident mocking made him press his lips together, "yen maa enkooda irukka avlo aasaiya yenna..." He asked mischievously and she turned to look at him with an "are you insane" expression...

"Ippo neenga speed aa poreengala illa naa erangi nadandhu pogava..." She asked irritatedly seeing him riding the car slower like anything and he gulped at her, "maa maa illa maa... adhu... Vandhu... adhu... over speed la poga koodaathunu en amma solli irukaanga...adhaan..." He dragged with an innocent blink and she rolled her eyes at him...

"Ashwinnn...." She sounds angrier and he gulped giving in seeing her glare, "seri maa seri maa.. kova padaatha... Naa speed aavey poren... Aana pora vazheela edhaachum aachuna neethaan poruppu... sollitten..." He said with a pout and she twisted her lips with disinterest before turning her attention back to the window...

He sped up the ride as per her words and gazed at her with a smile who was gazing the moon silently... She gazed the moon and her fingers traced the closed window feeling an urge to be embraced by the chillness of the night...

Closing her eyes she leaned her head back to the seat and in few seconds the chill breeze grazed her hair stands before touching her bare skin and she opened her eyes only to be welcomed by the clear view of the night sky...

An unknown smile graced her lips before she lean towards the window and her smile become bigger feeling a peace arousing her soul... Ashwin couldn't help with the happiness he felt seeing her smile and saw her who was gazing outside with her palm playing waves over the wind...

She chucked collecting her hair back which came to block her vision and he was gazing her now and then... Suddenly his eyes fell on the icecream ventor who was standing by the road side...

"Shivangii..." He called gaining her attention and she gazed at him raising her eyebrows, "icecream saapudriya..." His question made her frown and she gazed around before noticing the icecream van...

"Illa enakku venaam..." She shook her head and he shrugged, "seri okeii unakku venaam na Paravala enakku venum naa saaptukuren..." He stopped the car by the side and she squinted her eyes in frown, "Ashwin yenna velayaadreengala... Inga paarunga time yenna aaguthunu... Enakku veetuku ponum..."she winced in anger and he unclasped his seat belt before turning to her...

"Shivangii don't be so cruel... Unna veedu varaikum drop panrenla... Edaila naa oru icecream kooda saapuda koodaatha... Enakku venum..." Without waiting for her reply he opened the door and get down making her groan, "Ashwin... Ashwinn... Ashwin..." She called for him but he was already gone making her go mad...

Throwing her head back she groaned cursing her worst luck and after few minutes he came back with a pair of cone top flavoured in butterscotch... Getting inside he forward one ice cream to her but she rolled her eyes before getting down from the car...

Sighing hard he throwed his head back and released a strong breath... Wiping away the tear that flowed out of his right eye, he got down from the car and went towards her with a smile plastered on his face...

"Shivangii... Indha maa..." Standing beside her he forwarded the ice cream and she turned to him squinting her eyes, " Ashwin... yenna prechana ungaluku... yenna nenachuttu irukeenga neenga..." She sounds irritated and he pouted, "oru icecream thaana maa thandhen... Adhu oru kuththama..."

"Naa thaan sollren la enakku venaam nu... Aprom edhuku ippudi theva illadha vela paakureenga..." She asked in a angry tone and he gulped the tears before putting a grinning face, "seri oke... unakkum venaam enakkum venaam... Oru deal vachukalaam... Indha icecream aa nee saapudu naa adhuku appuram edhuvum pesaama unna veetla kondu poyi vitturen okeii..."

He bobbed asking for her permission but she squinted her eyes at him, "maa sathyama maa... Promise aa pesaama kondu poyi vitturen..." He assured again and she huffed a breath before snatching the icecream from him making him smile wide...

She unwrapped the cover and he too did the same before they both started eating in silence... Being with her for this long was a long time wish for Ashwin and when it comes to happen in reality he can't stop the genuine smile ...

Gazing the dark sky they finished eating and Ashwin opened the door for her to get in making her roll her eyes... He too get in and started the ride silently as he promised... In half an hour they reached infront of her house and Ashwin stopped it infront of the gate...

"Shivangi..." He called her who was about to get out and she turned her attention to him silently... "I'm sorry..." He mumbled looking into her eyes and for a second she don't know how to react... Looking into his brown orbs her words refused to came out and the tension between them raised a fold...

The strong eye lock was broken by shivangi, when he touched her palm and in a split of second she jerked her hands away from his grip... Without any other word she got down from the car and walked ahead to her house...

He sighed closing his eyes but soon opened it when her voice heard over his side, "Ashwinnn..." She called standing by the gate way and he turned his gaze to her with anticipation...

"Paathu ponga... Reach aanathum oru message pannunga..." She said standing infront of the gate and he was shocked hearing her, "haann ye.. yenna..." He was in a trance hearing her and she didn't answered anything before moving inside...

Even after she went in he was stuck there itself without being able to believe her words... His heart swelled in happiness and he felt like shouting in joy...

But ofcourse, that isn't possible as long as he was here so he decided to do the celebration when he reaches his house... With his eyes full of joy and heart filled with happiness he turned his car back and drives towards the apartment...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it...

I know it is short,but felt like this is enough for this chapter...

So share your opinion guys...

Let's meet you all in the next chapter...

With love
Author