~Thirty Nine~

Thank you so much for all your love and support🥺🧿✨...

Your comments are the one boosting me up to give long updates frequently🥺💗🧿...

Love you all for your lovely comments 💟🧿...

Let's get into the chapter;

"En ullam nee vandhu udaithaalum kooda, Udayaamal unnai en uyiraai kaapen..."

Shivangi sang closing her eyes and Ashwin snapped his head towards her as he didn't expect her to choose this song...

"Ennaalum nee ennai veruthaalum kooda Neengaamal nirkkum un ninaivil vaazhven..." She sang opening her eyes and he was in a trance...

He's hearing her singing live after ages and that too this song, it made him feel so many emotions that he don't even know how to express his state...

"Ketkindra isaai ellaam neethanada.. Naan paarkindra dhisai ellaam neethanada..." She titled her head to his side and saw him with her glittering eyes, "Ada naan patta kaayangal azhinthaalumae, Ada naan konda kaadhal azhiyaathada..." She sang and the eye contact didn't broke making him feels his heartbeat raising,

"Unakkaaga thaanae naan uyir vaazhgiren, En uyir naadi neethaanada... Nee illai endraal naan ennaaguven, En swasam neethaanada..." She titled her head to him and his eyes started to turn wet, "Unakkaaga thaanae naan uyir vaazhgiren, En uyir naadi neethaanada... Nee illai endraal naan ennaaguven, En swasam neethaanada..."

Both of their eyes glittered with tears and the eye contact got broken hearing Karthik's voice, "ada ada ada... Enna feel'uu nga... Sheii super'nga neenga..." His mesmerized voice got her attention and she turned away from Ashwin blinking her eyes fastly to stop the tear....

"Thankuuu..." She said composing herself and Ashwin averted his eyes from her trying hard not to breakdown... "Partner..." Sharth who heard the song can guess Ashwin's state of mind easily...

"Partner okeii va..." He asked softly through the microphone and Ashwin composed himself before nodding his head with a smile... "Maa..." He turned to shivangi and she titled her head to him hearing his voice, "paatu romba nalla irundhuchu..." He said and she nodded her head with a smile before her attention was trapped by Karthik,

"heyy Ashwin bro kooda ulla irukaaru la..." Karthik asked with an excited time and shivangi nodded her head, "ohh ohh appo paattu avarukka... Naa kooda enakku thaano nu nenachutten..." He joked with a laugh and Ashwin thought she would oppose... But she just skipped the talk while shaking her head with a chuckle making him surprise...

"Shivangi onion theendhu pochu..."

"Partner onion gaali partner..." Both of their voice heard in unison and shivangi was quick enough to answer, "indha time naa juice kudichukuren, neenga angaye nillunga..." She informed him and stood up from the seat while Ashwin stood along with her, "partner naa kudichukiren..."

He said following her behind and Sharath smirked hearing him, "pombala pulla ponaathum pinnadiye poreenga la... Hmmm..." He mocked him leaning on the table and Ashwin chided him, "nee moodittu olunga staw aa paaru da..."

The duo walked ahead to a room where the collection of bitter garden juice was placed and shivangi yawked, "aiyeee... Idhu kudikanumey..." She moved ahead to the table and took one from there and Ashwin followed her moves...

Seeing her disgusted face Ashwin chuckled, "maa oru juice thaana.. kudi maa odambuku nallathu maa..." He said and she turned to him placing her left hand on her waist, "ohhh ohh... odambuku nallatha... Seri Appo first uu neenga kudinga..."

She said and he gave a thiruttumuzhi, "ahmm haa naa kudichiruven... Idhu avlo periya vishayam laam onnum kedayaathu..." He tried to sound confident and she raised her eyebrows, "ohh appudiya... Appo yen peseetu irukeenga... Kudichu kaattunga..." She challenged him and he widened his eyes...