~Forty five~

Long update;

"welcome back to cook with comali Mega season, Presented by GRB neii, sign of purity and Preethi power bank chimni and kitchen appliances, co presented by Shakthi masala, dazzaler eterna , cardiac sunflower oil, Nippon paints, KAG tiles, Dairy milk- how far will you go for love, prisma leggings and inner wears, arasan soap, mattrum VVD coconut oil..."

Rakshan speaks on the top of his lungs and clapped his hands along with everyone... "Okeiii ippo Namma final cook off kaana time..." He said looking at the front and everyone clapped in excitement, "Aana unfortunately indha cooking time and judgement la damu sir aala irukka mudiyaathu..."

He announced and the others frown in shock, "edheyy en appang illaya..." Pugazh sounds shocked and Rakshan chuckled at him nodding his head... "Yen illa yenga poyitaaru ..." There comes Shivangi's confused voice and before he could answer baba basker interrupted him...

"Sollu daa, adhaan eppovum oru poi solluviya, 'thavirka mudiyaatha kaaranam' ntu adhaye sollu..." He said putting his hands around Ashwin and the whole set laughed, "ayyoo... sila thavirka mudiyaatha kaaranangal aala damu sir aala innaiku continue panna mudiyaathu, so the rest of the cooking and tasting time bhat sir thaan paaka poraaru..."

He said and the others nodded their heads... "Okeii ippo Namma final cook off paaka vendiya neram... Adhuku thevayaana porutkal.... idho...." The duo said in unison showing their hands to the left and as usual the long table was drown in side...

"unga main task uu ku thevayaana main ingredient is here..." Bhat said loud before pulling away the red cloth and there was some set of flowers making the others frown, "poova... Idha vachu Inna panrathu..." Karthik scratched his head and shivangi shrugged her shoulder before moving to the otherside of him to see the collection of flowers...

"Okeii ippo cooks ellarum munnaadi vaanga..." Bhat called and the cooks moved to the front... Ashwin who comes with master stand on his right and saw shivangi standing on the other side of master... Noticing his gaze master titled his head with smirk and Ashwin gave a thiruttumuzhi...

Pulling him to the left baba basker let him stand beside Shivangi and put his hands around Ashwin who was gazing at him gratefully... Hearing some movements near her she titled her head and saw him standing beside her casually...

"Indha flowers thaan unga main ingredients... Idhula Rose, Lotus and konjam international level la tulip um irukku, idhula ungaluku edhu venumo you can choose, unga cooking time 30 minute, you can do anything you wish using one of these flowers as the main ingredient.... Hindrance kedaiyaathu, and comalis Avunga Avunga cook ku help pannalaam... is this Clear..."

Bhat explained and the others nodded in affirmation... "Okeii ippo yaru yaaru, edha edha edukka poreenga..." he asked randomly and Ashwin chooses rose, followed by pavi and Santhosh... Master and Raj Ayyappa chooses Lotus and Shivangi on the other hand chooses Tulip as a single person making everyone suprise...

"Shivangiii, tulip aa choose panra..." Bhat asked again to confirm and she nodded her head, "aama cheff, naa tulip edukuren..." Hearing her he nodded his head appreciatively before everyone moved back to the respective tables....

"Karthik... Karthik... Odi Poyi butter uu icing sugar uu huhhh icing sugar uu... huhh... pista, huhhh... aprom... pista... hufhh... badam, cashews, aprom fresh cream, condensed milk uu hmmm aprom vannilla powder aprom oru kutty tin maari edhaachum irundha adhuu... huhh... adhellam eduthutu vaanga..." Shivangi instructed him while seperating the tulip petals and he rushed to the pantry...

Ashwin on the other hand was also cutting the rose petals and was gazing her now and then who seems a bit tensed... "Partner... Nee sonna ellam eduthutten..." He heard Sharath's voice from behind and turned his attention to him before checking the trolly of ingredients...