~Eighteen~

"Monisha mushroom eduthuko da... Mushroom eduthuko... Mushroom eduthuko... Mushroom mushroom... Mushroom eduthuko... Mushroom..."

Ashwin screamed on the top of his lungs while balancing the eggs on the plates and shivangi was still in the process to make mani understand the name of an single ingredient...

"Anga paarunga Monisha laam poyi paathiku mela ingredients eduthuttu vandhutta..." She winced at mani who was munching a correct which she brought from the pantry and gazed at Monisha who was hearing the instructions from Ashwin clearly...

"Eii naa kooda thaan poyi ivlo ingredients eduthuttu vandhurukken..." She tried to defend herself and shivangi peeked into the trolly only to be welcomed by a pair of onion, tomato, carrot, beetroot, 3 apples, sugar and a packet of cashews...

"Kaa Namma apple pie panrom... adhuku edhuku kaa thakali, vengaayam, carrot laam... Idhula beetroot vera haiyoo..." She sighed throwing her head back and mani gave a thiruttumuzhi, "eii takkunu idhulaam thaandi kedachuthu, adhaan alli pottutu vandhutten... Nee firsteyy solli irukanum apple pie uu thaan panna porom nu..."

"Kaa naa sollithaan amichen, nee thaan olunga kekaama rakshan anna kooda vettiya pesitu pona..." She complained back and mani gave a thiruttumuzhi...

"Monisha sugar edukala da..." Ashwin said after going through the items she brought and Monisha peeked inside, "Aiyayooo chorrieeeee neyy, iru naa poyi eduthutu varen..." She said with a puppy face and he chuckled, "illa illa Paravala vidu, ippo poyi eduthutu irundha time poyidum, naa en turn la eduthukuren... Nee ippo cooking aa start Pannu... Hmmm first uu mushroom eduthu nalla wash panni round round aa cut panniko romba thin aavum venam romba perusaavum venaam medium thickness la cut panniko okeii..." He said and she nodded her head enthusiastically...

"Okeii thaana purinjutha unakku..." He asked again unsurely and Monisha nodded her head firmly, "adhellam enakku purinjuthu ippo paarunga naa eppudi panna porenu..." She said confidently and Ashwin raised his eyebrows at her...

"Deii olunga vettu da, oru vengaayam vetta kooda theriyaatha unakku..." Rekha chided Karthik who was struggling with the onion and he gave a thiruttumuzhi looking into the camera...

"Akka akka mani akka...." Shivangi screamed for mani who was gone somewhere and Karthik who heard her rushed to her table after checking on Rekha who was having a conversation with chef damu...

"Shivangiii... Yennaachu..." He came rushing to her and Ashwin who was already having his ear fully concentrated on shivangi snapped his head back hearing Karthik's voice... The egg from his plate fell down by the force and Monisha turned to him shockingly...

"Novvv yenna naa panra..." She winced slapping her forehead and he gave a thiruttumuzhi making her huff in anger...

"En comali aa kaanom Karthik..." She said more like a winc searching for mani and Karthik was already looking at her dreamily while the dj was playing counters for him...

Dj: anaiku paathatha vida innaiku semmaya irukaaleyy...

He was looking at her with twinkling eyes and Ashwin was looking at them with an totally pissed off face...

"Shivangi ungaluku enna venum nu sollung naa panni tharen..." He offered her with a tooth smile and she turned her attention to him, "Andha apple aa cut pannanum..." She said with hesitation and he grinned at her excitedly...

"Neenga ketta apple ennanga apple uu en thalaya venaalum vetti tharen'nga..." He said actioning like cutting his throat and shivangi laughed at him making Ashwin squint his eyes in disgust...

He was focusing on shivangi until Monisha called him to check on sometime and he turned to her shaking off his thoughts...

Dj: yaaru saami ivan...