~Three~

Thank you for the comments guys, felt overwhelmed and here is the token of love from me...

Hope the same love and support will be there through out the story...

Once again thank you all and love you more....

Let's get into the story;

Ashwin entered inside his caravan after his final shot and fell on the couch exhaustedly... It had been a tiring day for him with continuous shooting and the moment he felt the soft surface of the couch, that was heaven...

Breaking his moment the Caravan door burst open without permission and he titled his head to see mugen entering inside along with Yasmin, his kanmani...

Seeing the couple Ashwin stood up from the couch and hugged mugen welcoming him inside... He shook hands with Yasmin and insisted them to take the seat...

"Yenna machiii shooting spot ku laam vandhurukka yenna vishayam..." Ashwin asked sitting beside mugen and he grinned looking at Yasmin, before answering, "adhu onnum illa da, kanmani ku odambu seri illa nu hospital varaikum poyirundhom and pakkathula thaan unakku shooting irukku nu nyaabagam vandhathu adhaan chumma appudiye Vandhu paathutu polaam nu vandhom..."

"Odambu seri illaya yenna aachu da, yenna maa aachu..." He asked concerned and mugen shared a look with his wife and she blushed, "adhu onnum illa machii ellam nalla vishayam thaan, adhu... Naa... Hmmm... Naa... Kanmani... Adhu... Hmm adhu..."

"Deii yenna da solla vara, yenna vishayam..." He asked confused by his blush and Yasmin hitted her forehead seeing her husband and answered herself, "Good news thaan naa, we are pregnant and neenga mama aaga poreenga..."

She said blushing hard and Ashwin gasped hearing her... He turned to see mugen who was closing his face with red cheeks and squealed before bouncing on him hugging him tightly...

"Deii machiii, congratulations da...." He hugged him more tightly and kissed his cheek making him yawk and Yasmin laughed at his excitement... Parting away from him, Ashwin moved to Yasmin and side hugged her, "congratulations da, really happy for you both..."

"Thank you naa..." She said coming out of the hug and mugen sulked at them, "podhum podhum unga paasamalar naadakatha konjam niruthunga, yebba bhaa enna nadippu..."

"Poda poraama pidichavaney..." The duo said in unison and shared a hi-fi before laughing at mugen... After their little banters the trio took their seat back and mugen started the actual reason for his arrival, "seri machii yenna mudivu panni irukka..."

"Edha pathi da kekkura..."

"Adhaan da CWC la participate panna vandha offer, adha accept panrala..." He asked without beating around the bush and Ashwin didn't answer anything other than bending his head down...

"Deii deii pomaattanu mattum sonna saavadichuruven, olunga mariyaadhaya oke sollu..."

"Illa machiii enakku ennamo idhu seri varum nu thonala..." Ashwin said shaking his head and mugen glared him, "deiii...."

"Illa machiii, nejama idhu seriya varum nu enakku thonala..."

"Yen Ashwin..." Yasmin asked confusedly and mugen came forward, "yen naa avanu ku papa va face panna bayam..." He said and she frowned, " Papa naa... Ohh shivangi yaa..." She asked and mugen nodded...

"Shivu aa face panrathula yenna prechana..." She asked turning to Ashwin but he kept his gaze down not knowing what to answer...

"Solla maattaan di, avan eppudi solluvan, sonnatha unmai ellam sollanumey, avungaluku ulla yenna prechana, yen pesa maatraanga, yen meet pannika maatraanga nu ella unmaiyum sollanum la, so Avan vaayave thirakka maattaan..." Mugen said gritting his teeth in irritation and Ashwin gulped hearing him...