~Thirty Six~

"Cut... Camera off...."

Parthiv announced through the Mike before the camera went off and the lights started to dim... Everyone started to move and Shivangi's eyes followed Ashwin who was walking ahead to the exit, without sharing a word with her...

"Shivangi... " She heard a voice and turned to see Karthik standing infront of her, "yennaachu... Oru maari irukeenga..." He asked and she put on a smile after realising that she forgets to hide her frown...

"Illa onnum illa Karthik... Naa okeii thaan... Chumma edhayo yosichu zone out aageeten... adhaan..." She said with a smile and he nodded reciprocating her action... "Seri vareengala tea kudikka polaam..." He offered and when she was about to nod her sight fell on Ashwin who was standing by the exit looking at them...

Breaking the eye contact he moved out and she frowned more... "Shivangii..." Karthik's voice brought her back to reality and she jerked before composing herself, "aha ka.. Karthik... Enakku konjam work irukku... Neenga ponga I will join next time.. sorry..."

She sounds apologetic and he shook his head immediately, "chii chii adhellam onnum prechana illa nga... Edhuku sorry laam... Neenga unga work paarunga naa poyi oru tea kudichitu varen..." He said with a warm smile and she smiled back before he moves away...

After he went out shivangi too moved out and searched for Ashwin through out the way... But she didn't find him anywhere making her confused and she moved to his room in search of him... Standing infront of the room she felt hesitated to knock but somehow gained the courage to do it...

Rakshan opened the door and to her surprise Ashwin was not there inside, "thangoo ulla va da.." Rakshan invited her with a smile and she nodded her head entering inside...

"Yenna thangoo tea kudikalaya..." Rakshan asks her when she takes the seat on the couch and shivangi nodded no, "illa neyy enakku venaam... Nee kudikalaya..."

"Hann kudikanum da.. dho Ashwin vara paathutu irundh-" before he could finish the sentence the restroom door got opened and Ashwin came out... His eyes startled seeing her there and stood by the door before Rakshan's voice jerk him away, "deii Ashwin vaa... Nee tea kudikkiriya..."

He asked looking at him and he nodded negatively, "illa... Illa da... Enakku venam..." He said looking at him for a second before his gaze went back to shivangi who was looking back at him without any words shared...

The tension between them was clearly understood by Rakshan so he decided to let them talk in peace, "seri Ashwin appudi na neenga rendu perum irunga.. naa poyi oru coffee kudichutu varen..." He stood up from the seat gaining their attention and the duo nodded after a minute of thinking...

"Hmm.. Ashwin..." Her voice broke his trance and he gazed upto her who was sitting opposite to him... "Yenna aachu ungaluku... Yen oru maari irukeenga..." She continued and he nodded his head negatively feeling somehow calmed hearing her soft tone...

"Onnum illa maa... Naa chumma edho yosichitu irundhen..." He tried to sounds casual with a smile plastered on his face and she leaned back crossing her arms, "neenga poi sonna enakku pidikaathu... adhu theriyum la..." She raised her eyebrows and he sighed a breath averting his eyes from her...

"Maa..." He dragged after a while of silence and she hummed encouraging him to continue and heard his sigh again... "Ashwin chumma moochu vaangeetey iukuaama yenna vishayam nu sollunga..." Her voice sounds pissed off and he gulped, "illa maa.. adhu... Adhu yenna na .. adhu..."

"Mchh ashwin... yenna aachu..."

"Hmmm... shivangiii... to be honest, Enna prechana nu enakku theriyala... Orumaari irukku..."