~Thirty Seven~

Second week pairing;

Shivangi - Karthik
Ashwin - Sharath
Master - Shakthi
Pavithra - Bala
Darsha - Sunitha
Vishal - Qureshi
Raj Ayyappa - pugazh
Muthu - Mani megalai
Darshan - Thangadhurai
Rekha - Bharath
Roshni - Monisha
Santhosh - Raveena daha

"Okeiii namma first advantage task rombavey kalebarama amaiya poguthu ..."

Chef damu announced with a usual mock smile and qureshi from the behind sulked, "hmmkmm oru nalla vaarthaiya sollrathu kedaiyaathu... Eduthodanayum beedhiya kelappura maariye pesa vendiyathu..." Hearing nth counter Vishal burst into laughter holding his stomach, "deii yen da nee vera... Konjam neram summa thaan iren da..."

"First advantage task oru time pass task aa irukka poguthu..." Damu said and the others frowned, "time pass aa..." Sharath moved closer to Ashwin with a confused face and he shrugged his shoulders...

"Aama first round of advantage kaaga neenga panna porathu oru time pass chat item thaan..." Bhat explained a little and the others started to assume on their behalf...

"chat item na, mixture aa..." Karthik turned to Shivangi who was playing with the lighter and she squinted her eyes, "oruvela panipoori aa irikkuma..." she revealed her guess and he frowned, "oruvela irukkumo..." Bobbing their head the duo broke into chuckle and heard the judges calling for the table...

Looking forward they saw a long table with a couple of tray, that is closed by a red cloth... Rakshan moved forward and pulled the cloth off revealing a Bowl full of onion pakoda... "Heyy yennathu athu..." Shivangi asked jumping on her place to see and Karthik gave his place to her, "pakoda pakoda... Onion pakoda nu nenaikuren..." he said when she stand by the edge looking at the front and she ohhed....

"Partner.. pakoda partner..." Sharath exclaimed to Ashwin and the duo shared a hi-fi in happiness, "superrrr... paneedlaam paneedlaam..."

"Inaiku neenga panna porathu, onion pakoda..." Rakshan announced and everyone screamed in joy... "Aana adha eppudi naanga ungala easy aa panna viduvom..." Chef bhat interrupted their celebration and the others winced...

"Adhaana paathom..." Pugazh huffed a breath out and bhat laughed evilly, "Hahaha... Ungala appudiye panna vittuta engaluku yenna entertainment uu... So indha task is not going to be easy as you think..." He said while the cooks and comalis becomes silent...

"Ungaluku.. indha advantage task la naanga thara periya disadvantage yennana, through out this cooking, the cook wouldn't be here and the comali's are going to cook..." He said and everyone gasped making him continue with a chuckle,

"ella cooks ayum pair up panni pinnaadi irukka booth ku ulla anupeeduvom... Comali'ngaluku dho indha maari oru headphone thandhuruvom..." He took a headphone from the beneath of the table... "Indha headphones aa comali nga pottu peenga and idhu vazhiya pinaadi irundha pesura unga cook oda voice aa neenga kekkalam..." He said with a smirk and damu came to continue,..

"Anga irukka pora cooks aala Inga irukka comalis aa monitar la watch pannalaam... And through out this task the cooks are going to be inside the booth, giving instructions and comalis andha instructions as clear as kettutu indha pakoda podanum..." Damu said and whole set was deadly silent, "and innoru vishayam... Pakoda nu sonnathum eno thaanonu laam pottutu vara koodaathu indha maari thickness texture colour crispness ellame pakkava irukaanum... Taste ku mark undu..." Chef bhat added and Rakshan stood inbetween them silently pitying for the cooks...

After a minute of silence master winced, "ayya yennanga'yya... Rendaavuthu vaarame ippudiya'yaa, idhellam ungalukey anyaayama theriyalaya..." He jumped around and pavi came in between, "munaadilaam 5 minutes ku oru thadava alternation irukkum la chef..." She asked and the chefs smirked...