~Twelve~

"Shivangiiii... Shivangiiiii... Nillu... Shivaangiiiii..."

Ashwin called running behind shivangi and she kept walking without minding him..

"maa nillu maa.. oru nimisham maa... Shivaangiiiii..." Ashwin pleaded walking behind her and she shook her head entering inside her room... When she tried to close the door he placed one of his legs inbetween, stopping her and she glared him...

She opened the door wide making him smile wide but she shook her head with squinted eyes and pushed the door fast to shut... Screaming in horror he pulling his foot back and his heart was beating faster than ever...

"aiyyoo amma... just miss uu..." he said pating his chest and looked up to the door which was shut infront of his face, "kraadhagii..." he mumbled glaring the door and heard a bang from inside the room making him jerk...

"Pavi akka enga irukeenga..." shivangi asked through the call and pavi frowned walking to their room, "room ku thaan da vandhutu irukken, yen yennaachu..." She asked frowning and shivangi shook her head, "illa onnum illa, neenga seekram vaanga..." she said and declined the call abruptly making pavi more confused...

"Yennaachu ivaruku, yen ippudilaam panraaru... Naa venaam nu solli thaana enna thorathunaaru ippo yenna da naa marubadiyum avara Vandhu pesuraaru, pinnaadi suthuraaru... Yenna thaan ivaru prechana cheiii..." Shivangi mumbled to herself walking to and fro infront of the mirror table and started to bite her nails...

"Seri sivu nee ippo yen tension aavura, first uu calm aagu.. andha aalu yenna vena paneettu potum nee adha pathi bother pannikaadha... Avaru yenna senjaalum seri don't let him into your life again... Never ever again.. okeiii..." She asked herself pointing to her reflection on the mirror and nodded her head firmly...

Pavi walked to the room and saw Ashwin leaning on the adjacent wall biting his nails murmuring something to himself...

"Ashwin..." pavi called him confused and Ashwin jerked out of his own world... "Pavithra..." Ashwin smiled at her awkwardly and she frowned at him...

"Neenga Inga yenna panreenga Ashwin..." she asked and Ashwin was hesitant for a while, "edho solla vareenga, paravala sollunga... Yenna vishayam..." she asked folding her hands and he sighed visibly, "enakku oru help panna mudiyuma... Please..."

"Yenna help..."

"Shivangi kooda konjam pesanum..." He said and pavi frowned, "adhuku naa yenna Ashwin help panrathu..." She asked and he lowered his head not knowing what to answer...

Seeing his face pavi felt bad as she was also aware of the drift between them but didn't dig into it unnecessarily...

When he stood there without any words pavi move forward to the door and knocked it gaining his attention... Ashwin gazed at her confusedly and she knocked the door again, "Shivu yenna panra... kadhava thora da..." She called looking at the door and shivangi who heard her moved forward, "dho varen kaa..."

Hearing her pavi nodded at Ashwin before moving from there and he placed his hand above his chest as a sign of gratitude...

"Pavi akka..." Shivangi stepped out of the room looking for pavi but felt a sudden pull and in seconds she was again inside the room before hitting the wall... Gasping in shock she opened her mouth to scream but that was muffled by a rough hand...

"Shivangi kathaadha naathaan..." Ashwin said looking into her eyes and she stood there frozen seeing him so close... Her breath hitched feeling his hands on her mouth and blinked her eyes in shock...

"Please kathaadha..." He mumbled leaning close to her but she was quick enough to come out of the trance before pushing him away and he jerked back...

"Shiv-" he started but was cutted off by her hands which landed across his face making him hiss... Grabbing his cheek where she slapped he looked at her with wide eyes and she glared him deadly...