~Five~

A/N: I will give subtitles for binni maa's dialogues as you all know that she will speak broken tamil...

"shivangi... Shivangi... Nee ippo ezhundhuka pogunna illaya... Enaku orupaadu joli undu, ninna kuptutey irukka pattilla..."

(Shivangi... Shivangi... Are you going to wake up or not... I have alot of work than waking you up...)

"Shivangiiiii... Ezhunelku..." When she screamed on the top of her lungs shivangi jerked away from her sleep and sat on the bed terrified... Breathing hard because of the sudden shout she rubbed her chest and huffed seeing her mother who was looking at her with a glare...

(Shivangiiiii... Wake up...)

"Maa... Endhinaa maa kathunne..." She asked irritatedly and her mother glared her more, "pinne, evlo thavana villikum, innu nee shoot ku ponam..." She snapped back and Shivangi's eyes widened in realisation...

(How much time do I need to call you, you have a shoot to-day...)

She turned to look at the clock and gasped before shouting, "Aiyayooo..."

With the scream echoing all around the room she rushed to the bath room and binni scolded her all the way out of the room, for being so irresponsible...

Finishing a warm bath shivangi came out of the room wearing a bathrobe and moved to her cupboard pat drying her wet hair with her hands... Opening the wardrobe she roamed her eyes through the bunch of dresses before taking a sleeveless Balck and white checked jumpsuit...

Finalising it she tried to close the cupboard but a small box peaking from her dresses stopped her and she took it out.... Opening the box she saw a platinum ring with the word 'Manna' engraved inside it...

Without her control her mind started to rewind the days she used to be truly happy, which was nearly 5 years ago... Those days when they used to spend together, talking and laughing wholeheartedly...

That unfiltered flirting with eachother in the tag of well wishers... That admiring eyes of him which refused to let her go even when there was alot of girls prettier than her... Those days, those golden days when they were together, happy than ever...

But now, everything has turned upside down... Her every dreams had shattered into pieces... Because of that day, that single day which she wish to be a nightmare...

The same day, when he broke her heart, her trust, her love and even herself... Never ever in her dreams she thought that he would treat her that way... The way no woman should be treated, by the love of her life... But he did...

His every words echoed against her ears and her eyelids started to get heavy... Shutting her eyes tightly she shut the box and throws it inside the cupboard before closing the door with a thud...

_________________

"Selvam anna polaam...

She said to her driver anna, after taking her seat inside the car and he smile at her starting the ride... Through out the journey they talked randomly and she took a selfi of her to post a story with a hidden clue...

Posting the photo on her insta story she giggled to the satisfaction of making the audience excite... With in some minutes she reached her destination and then the realisation drowned inside her...

He will also come or he may even have arrived... Even if she ignore him now, when the shoot starts she should face him... The mere thought itself made her gulp and she tried to compose herself...

His every words echoed inside her ears making her anger rise and she took a deep breath before calming her nerves... Preparing herself for everything she got down from the car and bid bye to her Selvam anna...