~Thirty Four~

"yenna ivala aalaye kaanom...enga poyiruppa.."

Ashwin mumbled with in himself walking through the way to the room and saw Sharath walking towards his direction, "heyyy partner... Eppudi irukeenga... " Sharath asked engulfing him into a hug and Ashwin smiled, "enakkena partner super aa irukken... Nee eppo vandha..."

"Naa vellanaye vandhutten partner... Vaanga poyi edhaachum saapudlaam... Inaiku production team la Pongal podraangalaam bha..." He exclaimed pulling him forward and Ashwin laughed, "dha chiii theeni pandaaram..."

"Avasara pattu vaarthaiya vitraatha partner naa unakku nallathu thaan paneetu irukken..." He said and Ashwin rolled his eyes, "aama aama nallathu panraanga... Poda deii nee vera..." He hits his forehead walking along with him and they both entered into a room where they found shivangi, pugazh, Monisha,  and Rakshan eating Pongal...

Seeing her there he turned to Sharath with a shocked face and saw him already looking at him with a smirk... Putting a dramatic sigh he hugged Sharath tightly and mumbled to him, "Partnerrrr... Thankuuuu partner... Unna poyi thappa nenachutteney partner..."

He pulled back and sharth had a proud face making the others frown, "deii yenna da anga ninnu munumunukureenga... Vandhu saapudunga..." Rakshan called for them and the duo joined the eating section silently...

Sharath served food for both of them and saw Ashwin looking at shivangi who was ravishing her food excitedly... Smirking at himself he sat beside him and forwarded the plate to him, "yenna partnerrr... enga papa eppudi saapudra paathiya..."

He said and Ashwin took the plate from him still looking at shivangi, "partner... kannu vaikaatha partner..." He said sighting her and Sharath smirked, "idhe naanga panna theeni pandaaronbeenga... Un aalu panna naanga kannu vaikuroma..."

He munched the Morsel and Ashwin turned to him with a grin, "En aala..." He smiled like no tomorrow and sharth frowned, "aama... Unga aalu thaana..." He asked and Ashwin grinned nodding his head, "aama aama.. En aalu thaan... En aalu thaan..."

"Novv yenna thaan naa avlo ragasiyama pesureenga rendu perum... Enga kittayum sollalaam la..." Monisha's voice brought the duo back to reality and shivangi looked upto them with a handful of food inside her mouth, blinking her eyes...

"Illa da Pongal thaana vera edhum illayaanu kettutu irundhen avlo thaan..." Ashwin lied effortlessly and shivangi squinted her eyes hearing him, "yen pongalku yenna... Neenga Pongal saapudu veenga thaana.. ippo yenna..." She asked gulping down the food and Ashwin turned to her, "illa maa adhu oru movie kaaga diet irukken, adhaan..."

"Oru naal saapudrathula unga diet ku onnum aageedaathu... Saapudunga Pongal taste aa irukku..." She said taking another round and he nodded immediately, "hmm okeii maa..." Grinning for no reason he started to eat the food while the whole gang was looking at the duo with a frown...

"Deii yenna da nadakuthu Inga... Pona vaaram paathapo ivan yaarune theriyaatha maari thaana peseetu irundha... ippo yennada na edho purushan pondaati kanukula pesudhunga..." Rakshan mumbled to pugazh who turned to smirk at him, "mapla.. naa paathatha nee paakala da... Adhuku idhulaam emaathram..."

He said remembering the way Ashwin throw Shivangi over his shoulder, and Rakshan squinted his eyes, "haan.. yenna da olarura... Nee yenna paatha... Naa edha pathi peseetu irukken... nee edha pathi pesura... Loosu..." He mumbled shaking his head and pugazh smirked at him, "unmaiya pesura ellarayum indha ulagam loosu nu thaan da solluthu..." He exclaimed with a dramatic sigh and rakshan sulked at him, "ada paithiyame..."

"Aprom papa inaiku immunity round la... prepare paneetiya..." Sharath asked Shivangi and she nodded her head, "hmm prepare panni irukken neyy... But eppudi varumnu theriyala... Paakalaam..."