~Twenty Nine~

Longest chapter ahead:

"Ashwin.. I think everything is going out of control... You shouldn't have spoke like that..."

Ashwin heard his PR head's voice through the mobile and sighed hard pressing his temple, "I really didn't mean to sound like that... but andha nervousness la... Adhu... I... I didn't meant it..." He sighed in displeasure and the man on the other hand shook his head, "adha ippo solli onnum aaga porathu illa Ashwin ... Ippo nammalaala panna mudinja ore vishayam manippu kekkurathu thaan..." He said and Ashwin nodded his head...

"Naalaiku oru apology video unga Twitter la upload pannalaam... And adhu varaikum neenga social media pakkam pogaama irukurathu thaan nallathu..." He said and Ashwin sighed nodding to his each word...

"Take care Ashwin... Don't think too much, everything will be alright... Ok..."

"Hmm hope so..." He said and declined the call, pressing his temple... After his speech in the audio launch everything was getting tough in a bitter way...

When Ashwin didn't find shivangi in the audio launch, he enquired about her to some other worker and they said she had left already... Hearing him, he was literally hurt knowing that she had left without informing him...

From then on his mind was a mess because of the failed proposal plan and her absence there made him feel suffocated even though there were alot of people...

In that impulse he misleaded his speech too and now it has turned to be a big burden... That speech started to spread all across like a wild fire and alot of people started to express hatred towards his speech...

The PR team lead has informed him not to use or scroll social media for a week or two because he may not be ready for that... But Ashwin couldn't help with the stress he felt without knowing what's happening, and he took his phone to check the insta through his fake account...

Opening the interface he search for his name and the mentions came as a wave... Scrolling down randomly he saw alot of trolls over his speech and alot of disagreement statement which really did made him feel guilty over his actions and words...

As he goes on, a particular post from a random meme page got his attention and he realised that the admin has really did fun of him by pulling an unwanted person...

In that post he had included shivangi and made fun of her choice in men... Below the meme there were alot of comments degrading her character like, she goes behind his looks and promoted him for her own pleasure...

"Romba nalla jodi👏... Ivan enna thaan thimura pesunaalum iva dhaan jaaldra thattuvaale🤐..."

"🥴🥴🥴🥴 Indha ponnuku yenna theriya poguthu... Paiyan edho paaka nalla irukaanenu valachu poda paathirukka😐😒..."

"Ivan eppudi nu unmaiya therinja approm thaan thonnuthu, idhunga rendum idhuku melayum panni irukka chance irukkuthu👻🌚🌚..."

"Idhulaam oru polappu🤦🥴..."

"🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢"

"Ivanuku support panrappove theriya venaam iva standard yennanu🚶🚶🥴..."

"Chiiii 🤬😡😡🤬.."