~Thirty Eight~

Double update:
(Don't forget to read the previous chapter)

"okeii for the first round of advantage task... unglukaana 25 minutes starts now..."

Damu announced and everyone one connected the headphones to their ears...

"Hloo Karthik... Kekkudha..." Shivangi speaks through her mike and Karthik grinned dreamily looking at the camera... "Hloo hlooo Karthik... Karthik kekkudha... Hloo..." She continued to repeat and he shook his head obviously mesmerized by her voice and that's when the monitor got connected showing his actions and she gasped...

"Heyy heyy Karthik... Aiyayooo dream world ku pogaatha..." She snapped him out of the duet and Ashwin was gazing at her now and then while giving instructions to sharth through the headphone...

"Partner neenga sonnathu ellame eduthutten... Aduthu yenna pannattum..." Sharath asks arranging the ingredients but didn't hear anything from the other side... "Partner... Partner... Partnerrrrr..." Sharath screamed and Ashwin jerked hearing his shout and snapped his eyes away from shivangi to the monitor...

"Paithiyakaara naaye yen da kathura..." He chided and Sharath gave a shocked face, "yaaru naa kuthurena... Evlo nerama kuputtutu irukken ungala... Idhaan naa appavey sonnen andha pulla kooda laam ulla vidaatheenga nu... Paatheengala..." He complained to himself and Ashwin gazed at shivangi with his side eyes, "anga vandhenu vai serupaala adippen..."

"Karthik... Karthik... Onion waste pannama peel pannunga..." She said and Karthik showed the onion upto the camera for her to see and peeled the onion carefully making her happy, "haiii super super... Appudi thaan... Porumaiya peel pannunga porumaiya vettunga, waste pannama paathukonga okeii..."

"Okeiii..." His answer was cheerful and she nodded releasing a breath in relax... "Aama unga voice eppudi ivlo sweet aa irukku..." He asked while peeling the onion and Ashwin snapped his head to them only to see her hitting her forehead with a smile, "Aiyoo Rama.."

"Rama vaa yaaru Avan..." He asked and she laughed, "kadavul'nga kadavul Ramar..." She said with a chuckle and he ohhed, "ohh avaru... Appo okeii..." He said finishing his work and Ashwin huffed a breath audible to her...

When she turned her head to him she saw him already looking at her and raised her eyebrows but he didn't give any heed to her, "heyy partner... batter ready panneetiya partner..." He asked looking at her and sharth who was cutting the onion answered him, "aha haa.. paneeten paneeten partner..."

"Hmm okeii... onion takkunu cut pannathaan batter panna time kedaikum..." He said looking at the monitor and sharath frowned, "yenna partner olarura... Namma thaan already batter pannettomey..." He asked and Ashwin shook his head, "illa illa onnum illa.. chumma sonnen avlothaan..."

He said and she placed her hands above her head clicking her tongue in realisation... she swiftly turned to the monitor and saw Karthik cutting the onion... "Karthik fast aa pannunga... Namma innum batter pannala..." She hurried and he looked titled his head, "ada aamala... Ivlo paneettu Manda mela irukka kondaya marandhuttome..."

"Seri... Neenga edhaachum pechu kodunga appo thaana enaala energy aa vela paakka mudiyum..." Karthik said and she frowned, "yenna pesurathu..." She asked tapping her chin and he asked, "ahmmm batter eppudi panrathunu sollunga..." He mocked and she nodded, "ahmm okeii... First oru bowl eduthitu adhula-"

When she begins to explain the process of making batter he stopped her, "enga enga... Yenga ippudi panreenga... Aiyoo aandava ungala vachukittu..." Slapping his forehead he winced and she pouted, "naa yenna pannen..."

"Onnum illa thaaye.. ungakitta pesa solli ketten paarunga enna thaan adichukanum... Neenga recipe eyy sollunga..." He sulked and she shrugged before explaining the recipe to him while Ashwin chuckled, "that's my girl..." He said and shivangi snapped her head to him...