~Nine~

Ashwin glared at Karthik who forwarded the rose to shivangi and she was shocked seeing the new figure... But with a smile she accepted and he forwarded his hands to her for a shake... She accepted it too and smiled at him before Karthik was knocked away by her brothers...

"Deiii poda andha pakkam..." Qureshi knocked his head from behind and shivangi laughed at them before Darshan pull her into a tight hug making pugazh sulk... Everyone laughed seeing pugazh who was walking around them with a nambiyaar expression and shivangi hugged him too...

She moved forward after hugging qureshi, Sharath and Bala and stood inbetween baba basker who side hugged her, "en mava en mava..." He squealed pating her head and she grinned, "Aiyoo paarda paarda, en mava paaka heroine maari aageetta..." He commented and mani sulked, "paathiyaa di munnalaam odi Vandhu enta thaan nippa ippo paathiya kandukka kooda illa..."

She said to Monisha but twisted her lips when Monisha rushed to shivaangi, "sivuuuu...." She hugged her tightly and shivangi, "eiii monishaaaa..." She squealed excitedly and they pulled back before Monisha pulled her cheeks awwing at her, "awww sivuuu, alaguuu...." She kissed her finger tips and Shivangi laughed at her...

Shivu moved to mani and hugged her who was sulking at her for fun... "Mani akka..." She hugged her tighter and mani too hugged her back before Sunitha cracked her knuckles seeing them...

Ashwin was admiring her every moves... His eyes didn't let her all the while and he was zoned out adoring her presence near him... After years being in this set with her made him overwhelmed and he even forget about their drifts...

"Okeii Shivang, welcome back to the set... Eppudi poguthu life ..." Rakshan asked shivangi and she smiled, "haa life super aa poguthu neyy... Ahmm marubadiyum indha set ku ulla vandhathula, indha show la oru part aa irukkurathula romba sandhosham... Last season mudiyurappo romba kashtama irundhuchu, ellara vidavum naa romba low aa irundhen, adutha season enaala vara mudiyaathu appudilaam nenachu romba azhuthen... But illa, kadavul en katharal aa kettutaaru nu nenaikuren, next season late aa start pannaalum Paravala enaiyum sethukittaaru so romba happy..."

She said and the others clapped for her with all smile... Later on some talks goes and rakshan said, "okeiii as you all know show format was the same, 2 advantage task rendu main task alternative weeks la elimination nadakkum inbetween immunity iruku and immunity door um irukku... But for a change andha door ku ulla immunity win panra contestants ku optional aa illa confirm aa gift uu undu...." Bhat said happily and the cooks squealed...

"Bhat uu kutty yenna neenga cook ku mattum koduthutu irundha, cook aa kaapaathura Comali ku onnumey illaya..."  Barath asked moving forward and bhat throw the stick on him which landed on his feet, "nee vaikira seivenai ku unakku gift uu vera kekkutha..." he asked and qureshi mumbled from behind, "naathaan sonnen la kekkaatha adipaaru nu, paathiya kuchi eppudi aim panaaru nu ..."

He mumbled to Karthik and he looked front, "yen neyy kaalukka unnam vachaaru.." he asked and qureshi shook his head, "avaru kuri vachathu Avan mandaiku thaan, aana kaal la vilundhuchu... Idheyy kaaluku vachirundha correct aa mandaya polandhurukum..." He stated and karthik laughed closing his mouth...

"Indha week nammaluku celebration week thaan aana adhuku nu hindrance illanu mattum nenachuratheenga, iruku ungaluku hindrance irukku..." Rakshan said laughing at them and the cooks sulked, "adhaana paathen, enaiku Namma la nimmathiya samaika vitturukaanga..." Baba basker said to Ashwin who was standing beside him with his hands around his shoulder nodded in affirmation...

"Aama paa ivunga kodukura hindrance aala olunga samachu poda kooda mudiyala..." Muthu commented with a dramatic sigh and master pulled him to back, "aama illaina mattum appudiye samachu killichuruvaaru..."

"Master en thalaivan aa korachu eda podaatheenga, inaiku erangi seiya poraaru..." Ashwin defended Muthu who was doing a thiruttumuzhi and master grabbed Muthu's shoulder, "eppudi tharaila paduthuttey seiya poraara..." Master asked and they laughed on their own...

"Okeii pairing thodangurathuku munaadi comali'nga laam ponga pinnaadi..." Rakshan said squealing and the comalis started to move to the dark room ...

"Shivangi ungaluku naa varen..." Karthik shouted to shivangi before he goes inside and shivangi laughed making Ashwin roll his eyes...

"Okeii Namma first pairing'kaana porutkal.... Idhoo...." Rakshan said and everyone joined him to finish the sentence... They showed their palms to the way from where a long table was slided inside...

In the table there was alot of things like, a flower garland, sweets, rose bouquet, a necklace set, a plate of Aarathi, a match stick, a laptop, a knife, a glass of rose milk, a pair of Snickers, an egg, and a cooling glass...

"Eii yenna da onnuku onnu endha samandhavumey illaama vachirukaanga..." Master complained to Ashwin and he sulked back, "hmmkmm ennaiku thaan master ivanunga matching aa vachirukaanga, Ella time um ekkuthappa thaana vaipaanga.."

"Adhuvum serithaan..." Master laughed hearing him and rakshan interrupted their talk, "indha time Namma pairing vachirukka items laam oru match um illaama irukkappove therinju irukkanum idhu romba vilangam aana pairing nu..."

"Yen da first day eyy vilangama thaan vaipeengala..." Darshan asked pulling shivangi back to him by her neck and everyone's attention turned to them...

"Deii pugalu paathukoda, Ava mela kai podaama ivanuku pechu varaathu pola..." Instead of answer rakshan commented to the camera, eyeing darshan and shivangi while pugazh raised his eyebrows from inside the darkroom...

Mani who was standing beside hum patted his chest with fake pity, "deii paathiya rendu perum eppudi close aa irukaanga nu, eppudi gum potta maari ottitu irukaanga paathiya, unta ennaikaachum ippudi irundhurukaala..." She said trying to provoke him and pugazh rolled his eyes dramatically hearing her still looking at them...

"Eii avan en thangachi naa Kai poduven, en pakkathulaye thaan vachiruppen, unakku yen eriyuthu..." Darshan stated pulling her to him and she laughed seeing rakshan's sulked expression...

Focusing on her brother she failed to notice the same reaction on the face of an another man... Ashwin was controlling himself from not to show his displeasure on the camera... He was not angry but was possesive seeing her being close with everyone except him...

"Okeii indha pairing eppudi amaiya poguthu naa, inga neraya porutkal adukki vachirukaanga, idhu onnonum oru comali aa represent pannum... Inga varadhuku munaadi naanga ellarkittayum random aa Avunga mind la thonura edhaachum oru porula oru slate la eluthi thara solli irundhom, appudi Avunga yosichu sonna vishayangal thaan idhu... So indha ovoru porulum idha recommend panna comali aa represent pannuthu... Neenga ovoruthangala Vandhu idhula onnu choose pannuveenga, idhula unga mind endha comali kooda match aavutho Avunga thaan ungaloda first week pair..." Chef bhat explained and everyone's mouth formed an o shape...

"Enaku rose milk venum..." Shivangi mumbled to darshan who was beside her and he raised his eyebrows, "yen..."

"Adhula thaan pugazh anna irupaaru... Confirm aa rose milk avaru thaan.. so enaku en adhu..." She said crossing her hands smiling ear to ear and Darshan looked at her raising his eyebrows disinterestedly, "ohh appovum avana thaan keppala... Po po..." He sulked pulling back from her and she gave a thiruttumuzhi trying to convince him...

Pugazh who heard them smirked at the camera pushing his collors and Monisha encouraged him patting his shoulder...

"Okeii first uu master vaanga..." Rakshan said from the stage and master whistled for himself before coming forward...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enough for the chapter...

How was it...

Kope it was okey....

Let's meet you all in the next chapter...

With love
Author