~Twenty one~

Shivangi walked out of the set wearing a white crop top paired with a black Palazzo... She was pacing here and there thinking about today's happenings... The main task was over and pavi helped mani to finish her dish in behalf of Shivangi's absence...

Although the dish didn't reached upto the level to go for the final cooking... Ashwin was also not qualified as he was with Shivangi and Monisha who happened to prepare the rest of the dish including baking was not able to do much better than other cooks...

Darshan, master, Vishal, and rekha was selected for the final cooking and the celebration round was won by Master...

Everyone approaches shivangi to enquire about her health and she managed saying that she felt nausea all of a sudden and wasn't able to concentrate on the cooking... Others who don'ts know about the real story adviced her to eat well and take rest but the ones who knows didn't uttered anything...

Shivangi paced around the front courtyard of the set and heard a foot step approaching her from behind... She turned around and saw Ashwin who was standing infront of her with his hands inside the pockets of his tracks... Scanning him for a second she averted her eyes from him and turned to the exit way...

"Ippo eppudi irukku..." He asked looking into her and she didn't answer anything as he expected... "Pesaattiya..." He asked again moving a step closer and she gulped crossing her hands over her chest to stop the shiver from being obvious...

"Shivangii please... Edhaachum pesu... Enna thittu... adi... edhaachum Pannu... aana ippudi pesaama irukaadha..." His voice broke in between and she gulped the lumb... "Shivangii..." Ashwin called again but then  was interrupted by a horn sound...

Turning to the direction he saw a black coloured BMW stopping infront of them by a distance and squinted his eyes when Arjun got out of the car... He turned to shivangi and saw her walking to him before following her behind for no reason...

Ashwin saw her taking fast strides towards Arjun and without even taking a break she throws herself to him hugging him around his waist making Ashwin jolt on his track... He stood there frozen seeing them and Arjun squinted his eyes hugging her back...

"Siva..." Arjun whispers against Shivangi's ears seeing Ashwin there and she didn't react anything other than a hum... "Are you okeiii? " He asked softly caressing her back head as his eyes fixed on Ashwin before shivangi nods negatively...

"No Arjun... I'm not okeii ..." She whispers pressing her face more to his shoulder and Arjun frowned hearing her as well as seeing Ashwin who was now glaring at them with fisted hands...

"What do you want..." Arjun asks before pulling shivangi out of the hug and saw her eyes wet before cupping her cheek, "Eii Siva... It's okeii..." He said wiping away the tear from her left eye that was threatening to fall ...

As his words reaches Ashwin ears his mind screamed her voice which says exactly the same, a few years ago, "Ashwineyyy it's okeiii..." He shut his eyes tight when his eyes glistened and heard Shivangi's mere voice, "I wants to leave Arjun... Enakku Inga irukka venaam... "

"Let's go..." That's the only think Arjun says before grabbing her back guiding her towards the car... Opening the door he let her enter inside and Ashwin saw Arjun closing the door for shivangi after helping her to wear the seatbelt...

Before getting inside Arjun turned to Ashwin and saw him already looking at them with red eyes... He moved towards his direction and stood infront of him before forwarding his hand to him for a shake...

"Ashwin, right?" He asked with forwarded hand and Ashwin darted his eyes inbetween Arjun's hand and his face before giving his hand with a blank nod receiving the same from Arjun...

"This is Arjun..." He introduced for the name sake and Ashwin nodded his head retrieving his hand, "hmm theriyum, Arjun das... One of the leading actor of Tamil industry..." Ashwin said behalf of him and Arjun let out a small smirk...

"Eppudi irukeenga Ashwin... After a long time ungala paakuren..." Arjun said standing straight on his posture and Ashwin smirked back, "ungala paakura vara nalla thaan irundhuchu, but ini eppudi nu theriyala..." He uttered openly with a shrug and Arjun hissed, "ouchh that was so mean of you Ashwin..."

"I can be more meaner Arjun... if someone dare to snatch what's mine, I can't be nice to them..." Ashwin snorted back and Arjun squinted his eyebrows for a fraction before it jumped up with a mocking chuckle, "when you forgets to give the deserving respect to what is yours, someone who knows the value will come forward to protect it..."

He says back and Ashwin went silent not having a point to argue back making Arjun smirk , "it's Nice to meet you Ashwin..." he said forwarding his hand again and Ashwin gave his, "I can't say the same Arjun..." He said with a blank face and Arjun smiled with a smirk before walking back to the car where he found shivangi looking at them with a frown...

She raised her eyebrows at him and he shook his head with a dimple smile making her smile back at him... Arjun gets inside beside her and started the car before driving away from the set and saw Ashwin standing on the same spot, from the rearview mirror of his side...

The drive went silently for a while and after a half an hour he stopped the car infront of a light house before getting down... She too gets down with him and smiled at their usual spot which was her happy spot lately...

He came forward to hold her hand and walked ahead to the entrance... They claimed the step in silence and came to the top from where the nearer beach was beautifully showcased...

She smiled when the cold breeze hits her exposed skin and crossed her hands standing beside the railing, admiring the half moon while hearing the music created by the waves... He smiled at her relaxed face and stood beside her gripping the railing...

15 minutes passed by the silent moon gazing and once her face was filled with smile he smiled back wider, "how do you feel now..." He asked her and she turned to look at him before her face turned out to be a grateful one...

"Much better..." She said and he smiled, "thanks to you juneyy..." She added and his smile widened... "Do you Wanna share the cause ?..."  He asked turning to her and she kept silent giving him the answer... He nodded his head and smiled at her, "saaptiya..." He asked and she smiled back silently, nodding her head...

"Nee saaptiya..." She asked back after a minute and he nodded, "hmmm saapten, finishing touch ku ice cream um saapten..." He said and she gasped, "eii enna vittutu ice cream saaptiya da... dhrohii..." She turned to him wincing and hitted his arms...

"Eii eii iru dii adikaatha... Adhuku compansation aa unakku onnu vaangeetu vandhirukken, yenna nu kandu pudi paapom..." He asked excitedly and she twisted her lips, "enakku onnum venam poda... Nee enna vittutu ice cream saaptala... Pesaadha enta..." She winced pushing him away from her and he laughed ...

"Ohh appo unakku idhu venaam la..." He asked her eyeing the strawberry lolipop in his hands and she turned to him snatching it away from him, "idhu venum... Aana nee venaam... po..." She said and pushed him away who was laughing hard at her tone making her smile too...

On the other hand Ashwin was standing on the same place for a while abd then he heard a voice from behind...

"Ashwinnnn...."

He heard Rakshan's voice from behind and turned to see him standing infront of him... He frowned seeing him and rakshan moved a step closer to him, "unkitta konjam pesanum..." He asked blankly and Ashwin frowned hearing him...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Wrap up....

Let's see what they speak in the next chapter...

How was the chapter...

Hope it wasn't disappointing...

Let's meet you all in the next chapter...

With love
Author