~Seventeen~

"okeii Namma second advantage task um mudinjuthu, so congratulations once again darshan and pugazh for winning the advantage task..." Rakshan announced clapping his hands and everyone cheered for the duo who was celebrating their victory...

"Ippo Namma main cooking ku ulla poga vendiya time... Adhuku munaadi comalis ellam konjam munaadi vaanga bhaa..." Bhat Sid and when shivangi was about to move being in the trance, mani pulled her back, "eii paithiyame nee cook uu dii naa thaan poganum, nillu Inga... Nalla kutteetu vandhurukaanga cook aa..." She mumbled to herself twisting her lips and moved from there hitting her forehead making shivangi laugh...

Once the comali's were lined up in the front the team member pulled a spin wheel inside... That wheel was divided into two sections which represents both veg and non veg by the pictures of plant foods on one side and the other hand was occupied by the pictures of different types of meats...

Rakshan moved towards the wheel and stood beside that, "indha wheel aa suthi thaan orvoru comali'ngalum Avunga cook oda main dish aa decide panna poraanga... So indha time ungaluku rendey option thaan, easy... Veg or non veg..." Rakshan announced and bhat saw shivangi who was sighing with a mocking chuckle...

"Yenna Shivangiii... Mogathula avlo prakaasam theriyuthu..." Bhat mocked her and she laughed dramatically, "eppovum enakku villangama thaan task vaipeengala..." She asked folding her hands and Ashwin was already looking at her intently...

"Nee yen da ippovey bayapadra... innum un comali choose pannalaye, win or lose 50-50 chance irukku..." Damu assured her and bhat intercepted them, "eii avalaam chumma bayapadra maari scene podra, ippo ippudi sollittu indha season non veg la kalakka pora..."

He said and shivangi gave a shocked reaction making the set laugh... The banter goes on and later the comali's were called out one by one... "Okeii next manimegalai vaa..." Bhat called and she moved towards the wheel before turning to look at Shivangi who had already rushed to the front...

"Actually unta idhu kekkurathey thappu thaan but irundhaalum kekkuren... suthrathuku munaadi sollunga shivangi ungaluku endha item venum... Veg aa non veg aa..." Rakshan asked mani intercepted them, "avalta ketta mattum yenna da solla pora veg thaan keppa..."

Hearing her everyone laughed and shivangi winced at her tone... When mani was about to spin the wheel shivangi crossed her fingers and started to murmur to herself making Ashwin chuckle...

Mani pulled the cardboard material of the wheel to spin and it went on for sometime before slowing down the pace... The pointer of the wheel swapped it's place inbetween veg and non veg while Shivangi's heartbeat was going high...

The whole set was cheering and in slow pace it stopped in the edge of the veg category... Everyone squealed for her and shivangi opened her eyes only to scream being overjoyed... Running to mani the duo shared a bear hug and screamed jumping around...

Ashwin was truly happy seeing her and clapped his hands for them with full of smile... When they finished celebrating the small victory Rakshan started, " Super super super... Shivangi and manimegalai nenacha maathriye veg eduthuteenga... Adhuvum manimegalai aa comali aa vachittu oru cook ku thaan aasai patta maari category kedaikurath laam romba aacharyam aana vishayam probably this is going to be a history..." Rakshan said clapping his hands and mani glared him making the others laugh at her...

"Okeii next Monisha and Ashwin vaanga..." Damu called out and the duo moved to front... Monisha moved directly towards the spin wheel and stood beside that before turning to Ashwin who was asusual gawking at his girl...

"Novvv yenna venum..." Monisha asked loudly bringing him back to the reality and Ashwin turned his attention to the front only to receive alot of teasing gazes... Rubbing the back of his neck he took a step forward and said, "edhu vandhaalum oke thaan sir aana veg na innum nalla irukkum..."