~Forty three~

"sollunga pavi... Yaaru yaaruku ulla change panni vida poreenga..."

Rakshan asked and pavi turned back to look at everyone before gazing the front, "hmm naa darshan and rekha mam ku maathi vidren..." She said as soon as she turns, and Rekha gasped in shock...

"Anneyyy..." Shivangi couldn't control the laugh seeing darshan's horrified face and ran towards him hugging his arms laughing hard... "Yen dii naa Inga katharetu irukken unakku yenna di sirippu vendi kedakku..." He asked grabbing her nape and she laughed hard...

"Actually... Darshan vandhu enoda opponent so avaruku maathren and rekha mam aa paakumbothu she reminds me of Shakeela mam... Pona week um cooking semmaya panneetaanga adhaan kandippa Avunga semma tough aa irupaanga nu thonuthu.. so avungalukum maathuren..."

She explained her point of view and the judges clapped their hands appreciating her view, "very good Pavithra... You took such a wise decision..." Bhat clapped his hands and she bowed her head in front of him in a thanking manner...

"Okeii ippo Darshan edutha chicken rekha mam kum mam eduthurundha pron darshan kum aa exchange aaguthu..." Rakshan announced as whole, showing his hands to both of them and everyone nodded their head...

"Okeii cheff... Namma ella protocol um mudinjuruchu la... Ippo main task aa start panneedlaam la ..." Rakshan shooted the questions to the judges and they nodded their head positively, encouraging him to continue, "then yaah unga main task kaana time aageeduchu, so ellarum Avunga Avunga pair kooda poyi indha band aa pottutu ready aa nillunga..."

He said clapping his hands to get everyone's attention and the others started to rush to their respective partners... Shivangi went near karthik and inserted her right hand to the band that is already worn by him... When she looked up she saw Ashwin looking away with a pout and let out a chuckle...

"Okeii namma main task ku aana first 10 minutes starts now..." As soon as the voice heard everyone started to rush to the pantry in different directions...

"Deii partner... Partner... partner... Fridge aa thorandhu aira meen edu... Aira men edu... Aira meen edu..." He said and Sharath opened the fridge before scratching his head confused, "partner... Idhula aira meen enga irukku..." He asked confused and Ashwin hitted his forehead before opening the cabinet below the freezer, taking the fish out of it...

"Karthik kaanja molaga venum Karthik... Kaanja molaga venum ... Kaanja molaga... Kaanja molaga..." Ashwin heard Shivangi's voice from behind and he paused his hands from taking the turmeric powder before moving it up to the dried red chilli...

Taking it from there he turned to give that to her but before that shivangi who noticed him taking that misunderstood his actions and turned to him angrily, "ashwinnn... Ippo edhuku adha edutheenga... Haan... Naa sollradha kettutu thaana adha eduthitu poga paakureenga... Yen ippudi panreenga... Olungu mariyaadhaya adha enta kudunga..."

She sneered at him trying to snatch that away but before that he pulled it back with a displeased frown,  "Actually idha naa eduthathey unakku thara thaan, aana nee romba pesura... So neeye eduthuko..." Saying so he placed it back to the shelf but now a row above than the previous one and moved to the other side making shivangi gasp...

"Ashwin... Ashwinnnn... Stop... Ashwinn... Ashwinnnn.. yen ippudi panreenga... Ashwinnnn..." She groaned gazing the way he moved and kicked the floor in anger, "arghh poyaaa loosu..." She shouted ou of frustration and Ashwin snapped his head to her in shock, pulling Sharath along with him...

Seeing his shocked face she twisted her lips and turned back to the shelf... "Eyy eyy yaara paathu loosundra..." Ashwin rushed to shivangi pulling Sharath along with him and she just twisted her lips ignoring him...