~Two~

Shivangi got inside the passenger seat of the black BMW and saw rakshan, her brother sitting beside her in the driver seat... Smiling at him she placed her handbag on the back seat and he started the ride...

"Yenna thango, romba tired aa irukkiya..." Rakshan asked eyeing her pale face and she smiled at him with her red eyes, "adhellam onnum illa neyyy, continuous aa 2 days travel paneettu nera recording vera vandhena adhaan oru maari dull aa irukku..."

"Nee yen thango ivlo strain panra, ippovey recording pannanum nu yenna emergancy, yaaru music director, Namma Anirudh thaana avarta sonna thalli vaikka maattaara..." He asked being concerned by her behaviour and she smiled softly, "adhellam extend pannitaaru neyy, en moonji tired aa irukku so ippo recording venaam Sunday paathukalaam nu sollitaaru..."

"Ohh appo ippo recording pannalaya..." He asked taking the hint and she nodded in agreement...

"Seri pasikutha papa, edhaachum saapudriya..."

"Illa neyy venam ippo thaan Ani fresh juice thandhaan, so pasikala... Nee saaptiya, unna thaan ippudi midnight la alaya vudren la..." She asked with an apologetic look and he nodded negative, "adhellam onnum illa, nee yen appudilaam nenachuttu irukka..." He asked and she just smiled in return making rakshan sigh internally...

This was not the shivangi he saw for the first time... She was chirpy, childish, fun loving, happy going, care free girl, she had been a chatter box to everyone... But that was then, not now... It was almost 5 years back...

Today shivangi has turned into an silent, responsible, mature girl who works hard to attain her dreams... Even though the changes are good the pain she has gone through for that was miserable...

Rakshan has always been her secret supporter from then till now... Although she didn't even open up to him about the reason for her change...

But that doesn't means that he didn't noticed the change, he did, and he can somehow assume the happenings too... Even then he didn't pressure her to open up nor blamed her for the situation...

Now seeing her immense growth he felt genuinely happy but at the same time he misses the old shivangi, who spreads positivity all around her by her vibrant character...

Breaking his thoughts his mobile rang loud and he saw the caller id as 'Parthiv' before connecting it to the Bluetooth...

"Sollu machaa..." Rakshan asked as soon as the call connects and shivangi can hear the conversation...

"Rakshaa sorry da indha time la call panni disturb panren..."

"Eii adhellam onnum illa da, naa veleela thaan irukken onnum prechana illa nee sollu..."

"Indha time la veleela yenna da vela, edhaachum emergency aa.."

"Illa da, shivangi ya pick up panna Ani studio varaikum poyirundhen, ippo return poyittu irukkom..."

"Ohh appo papa irukaala kooda..."

"Aha irukaa da, Bluetooth la connect panni irukken, avalum kettutu thaan irukka, yenna vishayam..."

"Romba nallatha pochu rendu perkittayuma sollikuren, Namma media masons team CWC marubadiyum start panna mudivu panni irukkom da..." He said and the brother sister duo snapped their heads towards eachother with a happy smile blooming on their faces...

"Heyy super neyyy, congrats..." She said happily and heard Parthiv's chuckle from the other side...

"Thank you papa... Cook with comali drop out panni 2 years aayiduchu, indha time period la idha restart panna solli neraya dm's, email, letters nu neraya request vandhuchu, so adhaan marubadiyum start panni paapom nu decide panni irukkom..." He said and the duo hummed with a wide smile...