~Forty One~

Hey guys...

Caught up with sudden fever along with the nausea sensation which was hell irritating...

Wrote this chapter with not so good mood and was not sure about the outcome either... Please forgive me if it's not upto your expectations...

And one more thing was the comments for the previous chapter was so down and I honestly don't know what happened... If something is wrong don't hesitate to inform me...

Your comments are my energy booster so please try to do comment babes...

Let's get into the chapter loves;

"okeii Namma advantage task aa vetri karama mudichittom indha week Advantage win panna Pavithra and Bala ku oru periya Kai thattal..."

Rakshan announced and everyone clapped their hands for the duo... "Indha vaaram ungaluku periya oru advantage kaathitu irukku..." Damu said and bhat interrupted him, "eyy thappa solli kudukaadheenga... Indha time periya oru advantage illa aana-

"Aana 2 advantage irukku... adhaana ayya..." Pugazh came in between to complete him and everyone laughed... Seeing them bhat smirked and shook his head, "adhaan illa... Indha time advantage onnilla.. rendilla... motham moonu..." He announced and everyone gasped in shock...

"Moon aa..." Master gasped in shock and Darshan on the other hand shook his head in horror, "Aiyayooo ..." The gasps and murmuring was alone heard for a while before damu interrupt them...

"Erkanavey sonnathu thaan indha season Munna seasons maari irukaathu, easy aa expect pannaatheenga... idhula ellame konjam thookala thaan irukku..." He said and bhat continued him, "aama hindrance mattum illa advantages um adhigama thaan irukkum..."

"Vareyy wahhh..." Barath exclaimed clapping his hands and qureshi turned to him, "avaru ippo yenna sollitaaru nu nee ippudi pongiyelra..." He came infront of him with his hands on his hip and barath gave a thiruttumuzhi, "haeyy... avaru... Advantage adhigam aa tharuvaar nu sonaaru la..."

"Deii advantage mattum illa hindrance um thaan adhigam aama.." Vishal came in between and barath snapped his head in realisation making others burst into laughter...

"Okeii indha vaaram.. is going to be  very interesting... because idhu indha season oda first competative round mattum ila... It's a one and one week too..." Damu announced and everyone gasped in shock...

"One and one aa..." Ashwin opened his mouth in shock and gazed over shivangi only to see her in the same state... "Ivlo seekram one and one aa..." Karthik said in shock and shivangi turned to him shaking her head with a disbelief reaction...

"Indha week rendu rendu team aa pair up panni one and one aa modha poreenga... Adhula select aagura oru team next round adhaavudhu immunity round ku poveenga... Okeii..." Bhat explained and rakshan continued, "adhu mattum illama, indha vaaram is going to be non veg special vaaram..." He announced cheerfully and shivangi widened her eyes in shock...

Karthik turned to see her reaction and saw her placing her hand above her head with wide open mouth... "Shivangii... Panniduvom la..." He asked moving towards her and she shook her head with a pout...

Asusual Ashwin was gazing her all the while and the displeased expression on her face some how made him feel nervous too...

"Ivlo thadangalkal thandhutton... engaluke ungala nenacha konjam kashtama thaan iruku so oru advantage Inga ellarukum common aa tharom..." bhat said and master jumped to the front, "yennathunga"yya yannthunga"yya, sollunga sollunga takkunu sollunga... " He asked enthusiastically and the judges chuckled at him...

"Indha vaaram ungaluku oru free option tharom, you can choose what ever you want to cook but with two conditions, onnu adhu non veg aa irukkanum... Rendaavuthu adhu Tamil naatula edhaachum oru district la famous aa irukanum... You got it..." Damu explained and everyone was in a trance not knowing how to react...