𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 II

It was nearing 2am, the same time that strange boy made an appearance. Jisung was nervous. He didn't know why, but touching the boy's hands yesterday sent tingles down his spine, and he yearned for that feeling again. He wanted to touch those cold veiny hands once more. Jisung had unknowingly dressed up a bit nicer than he usually would. 

He wore an oversized brown argyle sweater, paired with some baggy blue jeans that had mini bears embroidered onto them. He also threw on a brown beanie, which he thought finished off the look perfectly. He had straightened and neatly parted his blonde hair down the middle revealing his forehead, when usually he wouldn't even bother to brush it.

 Looking at the time, 1:59, he quickly smoothed his clothes out, looking into his phone's camera, making sure he looked presentable. 2am, a jingle coming from the door caused Jisung to jump a little, as he slowly turned towards the entrance. There he stood, the stranger from yesterday. Wearing yet another black hoodie. The hood and a mask were covering his face once again, but this time his hair was parted, giving a clear view of those eyes. Those eyes that might have seemed as calm as a gentle wave, but instead were a roaring one amidst a storm. Those eyes that might have seemed like a soft breeze, but were as strong as the wind gusts from a tornado. 

Jisung stood at the cash register, looking down at the two items in his hands. He let out a sigh of relief as a small smile formed. The boy walked up the counter, setting the items down. Jisung took both, doing a few things on the cash register before taking them back to their original places. What he didn't expect was to see the boy just a few inches away as he turned back around. 

Jisung slowly backed away as the stranger took steady steps towards him. He came to a sudden stop when his back hit the aisle, but that didn't stop the stranger from inching closer, until he was precisely a few centimeters away. His eyes were as close as ever, giving Jisung an opportunity to gaze into them. Just like yesterday, Jisung's hands slowly made their way towards his masked face. Only this time, they didn't stop. He let his hands gently cup this mysterious boy's face. 

The stranger leaned into the touch as his eyes fluttered close. Jisung took note of this, ever so gently caressing those closed eyes with his thumbs. "Han Jisung, 18" he said in a whisper, hoping to get one back. "Lee Minho, 20". 

Butterflies ran through Jisung's body at the voice of this stranger- no, not stranger, at the voice of Lee Minho. Jisung closed his eyes, letting a wide smile take over as he shyly looked toward the ground, attempting to hide the visible blush. He took in the scent of cologne coming from Minho's body, it was strong and addicting. After standing within one another's embrace for what seemed like forever, a jingle from the door caused the two to jump back a little. 

"W-Welcome in, let me know if you're in need of assistance" Jisung spoke aloud, still not off the high of Minho's cologne, wanting to take in more of that scent, wanting to feel the warmth he felt when in contact with him. He looked up towards Minho, eyes practically begging him to stay. The older gazed back into his eyes, those eyes that Minho didn't want to look away from, those eyes that told the most beautiful fairytale, those eyes that held so much light not even the stars could compare. 

Minho slowly took hold of the younger's soft hands, giving them soft rubs. "I'll see you tomorrow, same time". Jisung's face brightened up as he gave a small nod. Both boys were once again absorbed within one another's eyes. Alas, moments that may seem like forever don't really last forever, do they? 

Minho slowly backed away, letting their connected hands linger until they were out of reach. In utter disbelief and happiness, Jisung leaned back on the aisle, slowly sliding towards the ground. What just happened? Why did it happen? How did it happen? That was until he realized a customer had come in a while ago. With one last deep breath, he made his way back towards the cash register. A few more customers came in throughout the night, but not once was Jisung's mind not occupied by the stranger from yesterday, and the Lee Minho from today.