𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 LIX

The couple slept in till 1pm as they had gotten home a bit late last night. Minho was first to wake up, getting all dressed up for the day, settling on wearing a black dress shirt tucked into tan trousers. He prepared a meal for Jisung, despite having the option to order food to their hotel room, he wanted this special day to be full of Jisung's likes, and one of those was definitely Minho's cooking. 

After finishing up the delicious brunch, he walked into the bedroom, finding Jisung awake on the bed, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning angel". He walked up to the half awake boy who held his arms out, taking him into a warm embrace. "Food is ready, let's eat and get you ready for the day, sound good?". Jisung nodded, making grabby hands at Minho, which was a daily routine at this point. He simply refused to walk first thing in the morning if the option of being carried was a choice. 

After helping him brush his teeth, he carried Jisung out the room and into the dining room which held a beautiful view of the beach through the large glass windows. They ate the meal Minho prepared, and it was safe to say Jisung enjoyed the meal as he let out satisfied little squeals and happy jumps within the chair the whole while. 

"Your outfit is upstairs my love, get ready while I call up the others". An excited expression took over as he heard that Minho prepared his outfit, he loved it when he did that. He ran to the bedroom to take a look at the chosen clothing items. It consisted of an oversized white collared shirt paired with an oversized black sweater vest along with tan trousers. The mere thought of the two having matching outfits provoked him to quickly shower to wear the outfit. 

While that was happening, Minho group called Changbin and Chan. "Before the flight I prepared a venue area by the beach, did you check on it?". "It looks great dude, there's a picnic blanket and it's surrounded by candles AND there's like flower's set in the shape of a heart surrounding it, it'll look dope when they're lit up at night" Changbin rambled on. "Before you get there we'll have them lit up and all. The food will be there, we'll be there and show up after he says yes, what have you planned before that?" Chan asked

"I don't have much planned since he likes to just go out and do what he pleases in the moment, but I'll probably take him to a bookstore, there'll be food involved cause that little chipmunk would be happy simply knowing there'll be food". "THAT'S SO CUTE I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TWO BUT ESPECIALLY MY SUNGIE HE'S BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT HIS WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE OF ALL THOSE 24 YEARS OF LIVING-" Felix got cut off as Changbin pushed the way from his overly excited husband. 

"Why does he sound more excited than when you proposed Bin" Minho chuckled. "This is nothing compared to last night when I told him" Changbin sighed as a fit of laughter from Chan's end was heard. "I wish you were there to see him Min, he literally beelined towards the water and jumped in" Chan laughed along with Jeongin. "I gotta get going now, see you all tonight", Minho quickly hung up at the sound of the bedroom door opening up. 

Jisung walked out seeming all happy as he spun around showing the chosen outfit. "How do I look Minmin?". Minho smiled, holding his soon to be fiance in place by the waist. "Beautiful, but that's nothing new", he leaned in to leave a small peck on the other's lips. "So where to? Are we meeting with the others?", Jisung asked as the two made their way down the elevator hand in hand towards the car Minho had rented for the day. 

"We'll meet up with them at night, for now it's just you and I" he replied, booping the younger's nose. They drove off into the bustling city life of Thailand, and of course the first thing Jisung pointed out were the many food stalls placed all over. Minho parked his car and the two went off swinging their hands. Jisung tried various foods and snacks from the stalls, feeding Minho from time to time along the way.