𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XL

"Welcome back father". Minho, Hyunjin, Jeongin, as well as all the other workers stood at the front door as a few men brought his luggages in. "Hm, let's get right to it then. I have another meeting in 2 weeks, a longer one, that leaves me little time to go over everything you must do". He walked over to one of the living rooms, followed by Minho and Hyunjin. 

"Remember hyung, just do as he says, act like you don't know about the 50% thing" Hyunjin reminded, earning a nod from the elder. "I'm sure Hyunjin read you the contract" the man stated in a questioning tone, "Yes father". He took a few documents out, "Just sign wherever needed". Minho took hold of the red inked pen on the table, signing through all the documents, and finally, the last one. 

He now owned all the rights for the weaponry business and half of the rights regarding the mafia one. "It's done, but son", he stacked the paper's in a neat pile, "there's one more thing I need you to do". It would be a lie to say Minho wasn't the slightest bit nervous, knowing what he was about to be told to do was something he wouldn't find to be an easy task. 

"The mission I had told you to carry out a few years ago, it's still on hand. Han Jina has continued digging deeper into creating connections between the murders. I never should have helped her". Minho kept a straight face, trying hard not to let his shaky hands and breath give him away, "I'll do it, just give me some time to think of a proper plan". 

The father put on a satisfied smile. "Just don't take too long, and Hyunjin" the said boy immediately shifted his attention towards the man, "Yes sir?". He set a document down on the large table, "Sign here to take on the position as second-in-command to Minho, and let Jeongin know he must sign this one to become Minho's personal bodyguard". And without hesitation, he took hold of the pen, signing all the designated areas. 

"Report to me as soon as the mission is carried out", and with that he left towards his office on the second floor. Hyunjin let out the deep breath he had been holding in, "Glad that's over, but hyung", he looked at Minho who seemed to be thinking deeply, likely about the mission. "What are you going to do?". Minho got up, walking off to his room with Hyunjin following close behind. 

As soon as the door closed behind him, he loosened his tie, as if it would become easier to breathe without the strain around his neck. The sleeves of his collared shirt were folded up, showing the veins going up his arms as his hands formed fists. "I think it's time you use having officers as friends to your advantage" Hyunjin recommended, and Minho seemed to be thinking the same thing, as he was now dialing Chan's number. 

"Minho?" a voice spoke up after a few rings. "Chan, I have a few things I need to discuss, free tonight?". A few inaudible noises were heard from the other line, "Hmm it seems that my schedule's free for now, I get off around 10". Minho looked at the time, 7pm. "I'll meet you at the same cafe as last time, bring Changbin", and with that he ended the call. "Hwang, you're coming with me, be ready by 9". 

As the time inched closer and closer, Minho decided on wearing a semi formal outfit, consisting of a knitted black turtleneck tucked into black dress pants topped with a tan trench coat. Just then, Hyunjin walked in dressed in a large black hoodie and cargo pants. "Hyung, wear a cap and mask" Minho looked over in confusion. "Your face is all over the internet, if you don't wanna be swarmed by reporters and high school girls, do as I say". 

He handed the two items to Minho, who put them on. "Speaking of the internet, you're not the only one all over it, look". Minho took the phone from Hyunjin's hand, a picture of his boyfriend in a police suit running a hand through his hair that had about a dozen likes and comments. Some read how good of an officer he is, how handsome he is, how kind and sweet he is, some asking if he's single and others thinking they actually have a chance.